"Alright," you tilted your head slightly to the side, "Then eat me out, do something."

You said this half as a joke, you didn't really expect him to actually do it. You both were in the shower and it's not like he hadn't done that before, but it didn't seem like the time or place for that. Before you even knew it though, he kneeled in front of you and waited for you to spread your legs ti give him permission. Eventually you got the memo and opened your legs for him.

You felt him kissing around your inner thighs at first and it slightly tickled but you still found it enjoyable. Then you felt his mouth on your clit and you let put a gasp of surprise at first, but that soon turned into moaning. You put one arm behind you and grabbed onto the texture-less tiling, the other hand you put onto his head. You took ahold of his damp hair roughly and moaned as he kept on licking at you.

You felt him insert a finger into you as he messed with your clit and that made you moan loudly before you bit the inside of you lip to keep yourself quiet.

"fucking god." you let out,

you felt him pull away from you briefly and let out a small chuckle. He then inserted another finger into you and you squirmed a bit and let out a shaky breath.

"is this okay?" He asked as he looked into your eyes with his.

"y-yeah it's fine-- fuck-- I just wasn't-- I wasn't expecting it. Please continue--"

you felt him pull his gaze away from you and then start licking you again. You moaned out his name and put a hand on his damp hair, grabbing onto it for support as your legs gave out. You put your whole body weight against the cold tiled wall of the bathroom as you neared your climax.

"fuck-- fuck I'm close." you shuddered as he continued at the same pace.

you groaned out his name and grabbed onto his hair harder as he pulled his fingers out of you and lifted his face away from your clit. the both of you sat idly for a second and caught your breaths, you were slumped over and leaning onto him but he didn't mind since he was more than able to hold you up.

he waited in your room until you got out of the shower, he was still thinking about earlier and he still felt really guilty about the whole situation. He would never purposely hurt you and you knew that but the thought of you crying because of him still made him cringe. unbeknownst to him, you had walked out of your bathroom while he was zoning out. He snapped out of his trance-like state when you came over and called out his name.

"ah-- yes?" He said, a bit startled.

"are you staying here overnight or d'you need me to drive you over to your place?"

"well-- I was gonna spend the night here, unless you want me to go." he said playfully.

"yes actually, I do, I can't stand you" you said, obviously sarcastic.

he laughed and you continued on.