I adore you

Chapter 1

CARA

Dying is easy. Its coming back that hurts like hell.

-"Cara?" her eyes searching my body.                                      

 "Good morning sleepyhead. I made you breakfast"                                    

"that's so lovely of you my lady. Come here, we need a couple of more minutes"

inviting me to join her. I climb in beside her, wrap my arm over her and locks

our legs together. I bury my face into her neck.  She  adjusts herself until we're

in our usual position with her left arm under me and her right arm over me,

pulling me to her.

" I love you so much Cara, I will kill you if you leave me"-

I shiver as the memories of her sweeps through me. I start to cry. Please not again, not now, not ever again. I want to hurt her so bad, to show how it feels to have knives in my heart. Sometimes it seems all I have are bones,scraps, a frame without nothing to fill inside. Im losing everything , I feel so lonely.  But no, I cant let her see the scars she made. Shes just a mistake, Michelle is just a mistake not a lifeline.

Months passed by.

Without realising, I have finally put myself back together. I have no idea since when job became so important. But yeah I did it. 2 weeks working without day off is totally tiring. Live on the clouds is not really an option for a model. We fly from a place to another place all the time. And oh yeah London Fashion Week AW14 on Monday! Great news Jourdan will be there yay. Finally back to London after so long. How i wish I can describe how I miss my mom, my cecil, and my xbox!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Hola Cara are you there already?"

"holaaaaaa babe, I'm nearly there, see you in a bit,bye"

"wait wait wait, Cara I couldn't go today omg Im so sorry babe. My manager

wants to see right now. Something urgent I don't know. Im sorry babe"

"what hm that's fine babe we will meet tomorrow" I cant believe Ive arrived at the mall

"okay babe, see you tomorrow at the Gilse Show bye love you" she ended the call

Now what. Honestly I do not know how to spend my money on shopping without a bestie by my side. Whatever Im just going to find some food to eat.

I stopped at the café. I noticed there's only me and 2 other girls in the café. How cool that I don't have to queue . I glance at the girl whos seat facing me. Her face partly covered by Ray-Bans and her brunet hair was hiden by a baseball cap.

She is really pretty I can tell although I did not see her face clearly. I have to force myself  not to stare too hard. Not because her unassuming beauty but to recall where I met her before.This girl looks familiar but I don't know where I may have seen or talked to her before.

Oh shit. She caught me staring. I want to run and hide. I want to jump over the counter. I don't want to be weird but my heart beating so fast. Like its going to explode in anytime. I don't dare to look again.

KENDALL

"OMG Mia! Izint that Cara?" I wanted to scream but I don't want to be weird.

OMG shes so beautiful

"where where" Mia asked

"there over there, shh shh don't turn around, keep calm"

"no way, fucking show me"

I took my phone out and secretly snap her picture and give it to Mia

"that's fucking Cara Delevingne"

"I knew it! I knew its her, she saw me but I don't think she recognize me with this hat on" I can feel my hands are shaking.

I adore her so much. I knew I will see her tomorrow at the show but never thought im gonna meet her today. This close. I just not mentally ready.

.......

"Kenny, I forgot to pick my dress"

"but we didn't even finished our drink"

"how about you stay here with Cara?, Im in hurry. Ill be back in hour"

"hm fine, I will stay. But no no with Cara it would be akward"

"you should go try talk to her, you guys gonna meet tomorrow tho" ........

It takes all of my courage to say hi

"hi  Cara" OMG my awkward voice

"Kendall?? Kendall Jenner? Hiii oh my god hiii"

Her gaze falls to my hair. I wonder why is that. her eyes finally meet mine, and that feeling of connection sizzles through the air between us scares me.

She makes me feel so comfortable. I laugh at mostly what shes saying . She's just too damn funny. I try to contain the laughter, but it's hard ..I did not realized how or when the conversation started to feel like flirting. Are we flirting? at our fist met?

To be continued..