Their Seduction of Sarah

I pulled open the sliding glass door to see mom already swimming in the pool. "How's the water?" I asked standing along the side of the pool.

She stood up and looked up at me, shielding her eyes from the sun. "It feels nice. Are you going to jump in?"

I shook my head as I sat along the side, kicking my feet in the water. She was right, the water did feel nice. "No. I think I'll watch you a little bit." She smiled and dove in. All I could focus on was how amazing her body looked as she moved through the water.

"Aw, so you're just going to sit there and watch?" she asked standing in the middle of the pool as water dripped down her bikini top, over the curve of her amazing breasts.

After our mother left our dad for her boss, things were hard on our father until he meet Sarah. We figured things went down the drain due to them marrying young. I guess mom wasn't done sewing her oats. Last I heard she and her new boy toy moved somewhere out of the country. Twelve years, and we got nothing. No birthday or Christmas cards. No letter saying I'm still alive. We got nothing. That's why Sarah was such a ray of sunshine when she came into our lives.

Since our father married Sarah, we hadn't really thought about our birth mother. Sarah was perfect. She was nice, funny, knew how to cook and not to mention gorgeous. Calling her mom came easily to us. I hate to say it, but she took our mother's place and had become more of a mother to us than our own.

There was a great gap in age between Sarah and our father. I guess he wasn't done sewing his oats either. I remember always sneaking into her closet and wearing her clothes and make-up when I was younger. I admired her, wanted to be her. But now I wanted something else. Being with Chris and Teresa sparked something inside me. I had a hunger that I needed to satisfy. I didn't know how I was going to do it, but I had to have her. I was going to make it my mission to be with her.

I smiled at her when she returned to the surface. "So, you're just going to sit there? That's no fun." Her light brown eyes were mesmerizing as she looked at me. She slowly walked through the water to me and rested on her folded arms next to me. I could still smell the coconut oil tanning lotion. She always smelled amazing. "So, you're going to make me swim alone?" she grinned, nudging my leg with her elbow. She smiled up at me, kicking her feet behind her. Her legs were so slender and long as they moved through the water.

I gripped the reddish brick tiles tight trying to fight the urge to kiss her beautiful lips. "No," I grinned.

"Come on, Em," she grinned, pushing off the edge of the pool, slowly walked to the middle and slashed water at me. Playing with her like that reminded me of when I flirted with Chris in the pool. I wonder if he knew I was flirting with him. I wonder if mom knew I was flirting with her. "Come on, Em," she shouted, laughing. "I'm not going to stop until you get in."

"Hey," I squealed, shielding myself from her attacks. I kicked my feet through the water, splashing her as we laughed like children. "Okay, okay. I give up. You win." I put my hands down when she stopped splashing me. I hopped in and stood against the edge staring at her. I wonder if she even noticed I was staring at her breasts. She smiled and sunk to the bottom. When she came back up her happy grin turned to a frown. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she whispered moving her hands along the surface of the water, making little ripples around her.

"Mom," I sighed able to see something was wrong.

"It's just that I wish he were here more."

"Dad?" I asked as her face became sadder. "He'll be back before you know it." I smiled trying to make her feel better.

"I know, but it's hard sometimes."

"Have you talked to him about it?"

She shook her head and smiled a little. "It's okay. I know he works hard and if he could be here he would be."