Cobs shook the thought from his brain, it was nonsense, and the Mephone4 couldn't access the abilities anyway so it didn't matter. What did matter however, what was he was going to do next.

~~~~~~~~~
°

.
.
.
.

.

.

    It's safe to say this was one of the most confusing and anxiety inducing events to ever happen in Mephone's 12 years of life. Which is insane given that he has almost died multiple times and has actually died for real at least once.

    He's seen him before, multiple times actually. He would prefer if Cobs(?) Would stop following him around all the time, but there's not exactly much he could do about that other than look away and just tolerate his dead gaze glaring at him from around a corner.

    But god he had never experienced something like that before.

    It felt so.....real. That was the only way he could bring himself to explain it. So vivid and terrifying to the point he swore he could feel him grip that chair. It felt like it came out of absolutely nowhere. One moment he was talking about the memory gems the next he couldn't control any of his senses. He couldn't remember where he was or what was going on. Not being able to remember where he was.....that must have been the scariest part...

    Forget seeing him everywhere he goes the fact his brain was able to trick himself into believing, even just for a few minutes, that he was back at that place again. That despite running away his mind could still put him back there as if he never left. It was terrifying, absolutely terrifying. He had never felt more trapped in his life.

    What confused him even more however was Test Tube's seemingly out of nowhere knowledge on his abilities. "I suspected this before but this just confirmed it for me, these powers you have are heavily linked to your emotions." She said. Now that she said it out loud he must admit it did explain a lot of things. Breaking Fan's phone, destroying Cobs's office....even making all those things float when he first woke up. It was all spurred on by his emotions.

    Which would make sense. The one thing off about that however is that he was built by Cobs of all people. Cobs had told him time and time again that the only reason he had emotions at all was for marketing and relatability, that was it. Given how Cobs was there was no way he would pin something so powerful purely on his emotional state. Especially if the emotion emulator was just an add on.

    The bottom line was, Cobs was not the type of person to base something like this onto emotions of all things. Of course there was the possibility he didn't know that was the case since throughout his childhood Cobs was under the impression Mephone couldn't use the power at all. But if not that, he would have noticed it with 4S. Even if 4S's emotion emulator was less advanced than his it would still be noticeable....

    It just made no sense. It's clear Test Tube wasn't wrong, but Mephone knew Cobs. Cobs was too meticulous to miss something like that, and he was almost certain Test Tube knew that as well.

    He needed to talk to Test Tube, she must know something.

    After his panic attack (or at least that's what Suitcase called it.) Test Tube practically banished him to the infirmary to rest with his brother. Mephone silently thanked her, being able to see Mepad definitely helped with his constant worry over him. But he put his worry aside as he quietly exited the small room of beds and medical equipment.

    It was around 3 when he entered the main medical office. It seemed Test Tube had been hit with some new found determination as she finally started to pull random papers out of the thick file. From the looks of it they must not have anything important considering a large portion of them were stacked in a haphazard pile on the desk.