A realization to the very core

Beginne am Anfang

Boboiboy gulped whatever bile was rising out of his throat. He cannot afford to look weak in front of this......
....this
......this
.......this monster. He clenched his fist hard. Pain was painful. Giving yourself pain was more painful however it helped. Boboiboy shook his head. Thankfully, Psychic was able to reign his control again.

Determined Boboiboy looked into the helmet. Something which had unending darkness on inside. "Who are You?"

He stretched his arms wide. "I'm merely a benefactor. I enjoy basking in darkness, people's unending fears are-" he gave out a cruel laugh. "Hahahahaha..... and here I thought you had only 1 quirk. Who knew you had multiple?!"

So he caught it.... It was actually Psychic. Boboiboy using his Psychic element was using subtle manipulation in this guy's brain to make him reveal about himself while he feels that it's natural. But looks like he caught it.

"I must admit I'm curious to know what other quirks you have because let me tell you, you're not the only one who tried that at me before."

Boboiboy raised his eyebrow a little. Good thing it was not visible in dark.

Why would someone try something like this with him? Is he a misunderstood individual?

Yes. I am.

Wahhh.... what are you doing in my mind?

I must admit I'm a but curious.

Get out of my mind.

Now now.....Is that hypocrisy I hear when you can yourself delve deep inside anyone's mind.

I'm warning you, get out of my mind.

I'm unable to access any information from your brain. Not only that but it feels like I won't be able to squeeze out any information from your brain either.

That's right. Boboiboy thought to himself. TAPOPS training made him way too strong for physical, mental and emotional torture in case he gets caught.

TAPOPS, you say?

Oh!!! Boboiboy realised his mistake. He cannot think to even himself when this person is inside his mind.

Get out..... and with every ounce of force Boboiboy had, he pushed him out of his mind. When Boboiboy snapped back to reality, he might have seen the most dreadful thing because it might give him nightmares for sure.

All for One was just few centimeters away, his large palm away going to crush his face in his hands. Boboiboy's eyes widened as he quickly applied the self defense trick in that millisecond. Using his one palm to push the hand of All for One above and his left palm to glide his palm away from his face.

"Oh!" He chuckled as if amused. Boboiboy didn't really knew what happened after that. He just let his instincts guide him because All For One started to beat him up quick and he wasn't able to follow his moments at all.

 He just let his instincts guide him because All For One started to beat him up quick and he wasn't able to follow his moments at all