//one

AUTHOR POV

It was 4 years ago.
Sydney just a typical normal girl who always smile and sometimes moody.
She's kind of popular in her school. That's because of her beautiful hair and pretty face.she got a bestfriend who always beside her.
Shawn,Shawn Peter Raul Mendes is her bestfriend since they was 4 years old.

And then it's happens.
She felt something different in her body.there's so many tiny red spots on her body,she felt pain in her bones, nosebleeds,and high tempered body.

Her mom was feeling so worried about sydney.so she brought her to the hospital.

The doctor said that Sydney had lost a lot of blood internally. So Sydney ran for whole lot of tests. She stayed in hospital for 3 days.

And the doctor came to her mom to gave an information about the results of several tests was undertaken by Sydney.

Sydney felt something wrong. Because she saw her mom was crying and look so shocked. And with the courage of her mom,finally her mom said something to her "you have leukemia"

At the first Sydney didn't believe what her mom said.but she realized that her mom was right.

Her hair began to loss because of chemotheraphy. And her body looked so pale and weak.

Leukimia happens because the bone marrow starts to make a lot of abnormal white blood cells, called leukemia cells. They don't do the work of normal white blood cells. They grow faster than normal cells, and they don't stop growing when they should. Over time, leukemia cells can crowd out the normal blood cells.

Sydney didn't want to go to school. She scared thats her friends would bullied her because she lost all of her beauty. Her gorgeous blonde hair was lost.
Her white rose skin turns to white pale zombie skin.

**

SYDNEY POV

Aku berbeda dengan anak berumur 17 tahun lainnya. Anak 17 tahun diluar sana,minum alkohol,Kuliah, pergi nonton konser,pergi ke clubbing, dan masih banyak lagi.

Tetapi,Tontonan setiap sehariku adalah,jarum suntik,infusan, chemotheraphy, obat yang sehari aku minum 5 kali, bangun bangun rambutku sudah berjatuhan di atas kasur,makan makanan yang rasanya kayak pasir, pusing tujuh keliling,muntah,dan paling-paling main handphone di kasur.

"Sydney,kamu udah minum obat?" Mom datang menghampiriku yang sedang tiduran di atas kasur

"Udah mom.kali ini makan siang aku apa?" Aku tersenyum

"Chicken soup."

Mom mencoba tersenyum karena dia tau makanan itu sering aku makan selama ini.sebenarnya,ini cuma soup ayam biasa. Tapi aku memanggilnya chicken pox karena soup ini sangat tidak enak....kadang membuatku mual. Bukan karena mom tidak bisa memasak, tapi karena mom memasukkan ramuan obat herbal dari dr.shane untuk kesembuhanku.

"Oh my god.im sick with that soup"
Aku mengeluh

"Mau bagaimana lagi?" Mom mengangkat pundaknya

"Mom,can you bring me my beanie?"

"Sure.and I'll be back with the soup"

Ting!

From: Shawn
Hey,pale.what are you doing? Laying in bed and waiting for the angel Of death? Come on,enjoy your life! Wanna go for a walk?

Aku tertawa sendiri melihat SMS dari Shawn. Dia memang selalu memberiku semangat.walaupun agak menyebalkan sih.Tapi aku seneng punya temen kayak dia. Gak kayak temenku yang lain, mereka membully karena aku terkena cancer.