aftermath

Sugas pov
The day after that i woke up with a slight headache.
Nothing bad but my head was just having a slight pain
Then i panicked
Was this all a dream?

I looked to the side and saw Oikawa, still sleeping. He looked cute..
I just looked at him for a brief second then smiled...but...
Then it hit me...
HE FUCKED ME??
no no no omg....
He still held me close so i had to carefully pull his arm away and get out silently
After i did i slowly sat up and walked to my closet
I ashamedly took my clothes,
And changed into my uniform.
I felt so slutty. I didn't knew if i hated,or liked it.
But i knew that would have been a one time thing

Oikawas pov:
I woke up and noticed how sugawara wasn't in his bed anymore
I looked to my right and saw him, still naked, searching for his uniform
I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.
While he changed, i watched him when he wasn't looking, i felt like a creepy motherfucker but it was sooo worth it...like slaayyy my phone is mai laifeeeee
His body was so hot it just turned me on like Murdoc errection spielzeug
When he was done he didn't wake me, he just walked off to school
Weird...he was probably embarrassed from last night.
Wich is understandable, but i meannnn i guess we're boyfriends now? right
At least thats what felt like our current relationship status now.
When we kissed, it felt right. And i felt safe with him, he was such a cute boy with the softest smile and positive happy personality. His cute little mole around his eye made him so special...i wanna tell him that i like that about him.. I mean im an arrogant mean prick, but with him..
I don't know....he makes me so soft around him (anders wie meine fette bockwoscht)
Well it was already time to go, our team's  had practice today, and we couldn't be late. Well my team wouldn't care cuz i always come whenever i want to be, but i wanna see sugawara as much as possible.
I wanted to make sure he was okay, especially after last night. And if i treated him good afterwards.
After a good hour, i arrived at the gym. And i saw the teams.
And that sweet boy sugawara...
He looks so tense..i hope he's alright
I was too irritated and sorta worked up to play on that day so I just watched the others play. They were kind of worried i noticed..but i just brushed it off as being tired.....
I knew that they knew that something was up. But they knew that asking me until im annoyed won't help.
I looked up to sugawara once in a while. He looked pretty...And sometimes we had eye contact before he broke it shyly. He probably wanted to check up on me aswell, he is a caring person...i loved his hazelnut brown eyes...they looked angelic....
He was so cute...i wish we could do another asmr dores video but i don't wanna make him blind again...
After half an hour I got bored so I left the gym and wanted to take a walk around town.... Before i opened the door i saw suga looking kinda interested and worried on where i was going...
Eh it's nothing.. he wouldn't follow me out of the gym i was sure...
When i left the gym i was crowded by the girls from the school...my typical simp army you know? I always though i had a preference for girls since i didn't had many dudes in my life i found attractive..im bisexual after all but i think now that i met sugawara my girl preference highly changed....no one could beat Shakira tho ledadadedade
none of those girls mattered to me anymore...i just want sugawara...and i know he feels the same way too

Sugas pov
Since that night im worried that oikawa thinks we were more than just friends, Wich i dont want him to think at all..I felt uncomfortable and i as worried oikawa was doing something stupid..so i followed him out of the gym.my friends were visible confused on why i was hurrying out the gym right after oikawa left. The fist thing i saw when i left was oikawas girl army on his ass once again. One of them looked like enten arsch fette mina wampe ranzen raupen finger Mex käfer kimme.
Oh dear not a good time to be out here now was it?well i quickly realized that i just couldn't Walk up to oikawa now that theres basically a

  tendou specki backen schoko weihnachtsmann cosplay mex raupi entenarsch obelix wampe ranzen murdoc dominik assi gonner tack jay todd kenma cartoon wolken kolonie behind him.

But after i tried to enter the gym again i heard someone call out my name..