cutie

After we saw that horrendous monster high movie, we ran away. We just ran as fast as we could.
We stopped after 4 minutes and we were out if breath
Suga said While stopping repeatedly to get air
"That was .. a mistake"
And he looked at Oikawa.
They then started laughing.
Oikawa just said
"I can't believe you showed me this shit show of a movie"
Suga smiled widely and said
"I can't believe i payed for this shit
Oikawa laughed again but then stopped..
Suga asked what was wrong, so he responded
.
"I can't believe i wasted my money for food we didn't even touch once"
Suga looked painful
"Ohhhhhh"
But hey... At least we had fun together....we should run away from scary things more often... Makes me realize we aren't so different from each other after all ..
Then he looked at me... It was a comforting look. He looked like he wanted to say something but he couldn't get the right words.
We were just at some random lonely spot in the middle of nowhere... In the middle of the night... The only light source was the stars and the moon...
I just looked deeply into his eyes and sorta Lost myself in them.
We started to get closer to each other.
Very close
I grabbed his back of the head and felt his heartbeat on mine. we were both fucking nervous...
But I really wanted to see if he felt the same way ...and right now. I was sure he did. He looked at me kinda adoring and just came closer. I then closed my eyes and I pressed his lips against mine. I could feel myself getting horny again so i just kept kissing him..i heard him quietly moan sometimes and he breathed heavily through the nose....i was very confident that he liked it too so i just started kissing him more aggressive, but he suddenly pushed me away and looked at me with a really scared expression. I was probably too harsh.
Then suga turned around and mumbled
"No no no no no what the hell did i do?"
I took his arm and told him to calm down but he responded
"No oikawa, our friendship went so good and now you just kissed me."

Suga I'm sorry!i didn't mean to. i was just carried away in the moment..

Suga then looked at the floor and said
"But the worst part is that i liked it"

He liked it. Then what are you so afraid of?

"Suga looked at me mad and said
You are my best friend. being with you would ruin our friendship totally! If u hasn't stopped you, i probably would have wanted more than just kissing.

Huh?
Huh?
Suga looked like he regreted what he just said and turned pale.
"Liked it? Said oikawa..
"Forget what i said...the thing is that we should have never kissed... Please let's just forget this ever happened"