𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

AN ELDERLY MAN was sitting inside of his home

AN ELDERLY MAN was sitting inside of his home. while it was raining heavily outside, he reading his newspaper.

his ear perked up when he heard a familiar sound of a motorcycle driving into his estate "that must be Manjiro." he said and walked over to his front door.

when he opened it, the last thing he expected to see was his grandson helping a young girl down from his bike. his eyes were wide and his jaw was slightly open.

he imediatelly noticed the girls hands that were stained with blood and her eyes which were all puffy and red, meaning she has been crying.

it wouldn't take a genius to know that the girl has been trough a lot of shit in the past few hours.

"hey gramps, i brought a guest." Mikey said with a small smile and ajusted his white bomber jacket on Y/n's shoulders.

"grampa! is that Mikey?" Emma yelled and quickly ran outside.

her eyes filled up with tears when she saw Y/n standing next to Mikey, she put her hand on her mouth and quickly ran over to the girl.

"Y/n!" she cried and hugged her "i can't belive you're alive!"

Y/n hugged Emma back with a small smile "it's okay Emma. i'm here." she said and patted the girls back.

their grandfather wasnt sure what was going on, but he knew that his kids would definetly catch a cold out in the rain "c'mon kids! get inside or you'll catch a cold." he yelled.

Emma took Y/n's hand and the three hurried inside. Y/n looked down at the old man and bowed "thank you for having me."

he gave her a small smile and a nod. they all sat down at the table and Mikey explained everything that has happened to his grandfather.

"i see." the old man hummed "what is your name?" he asked.

"Y/n Haitani, sir." she responded.

"Y/n, where do you live?" he asked.

"in Roppongi with my brothers, sir." she firmly responded.

"and where are they now?"

Y/n's breath hitched and she felt as if a lump had suddenly formed in her throat "t-they got arrested tonight sir."

"do you have any other family Y/n?" the girl shook her head.

"no, we never knew our mom and our dad left when we were kids, so it was always just the three of us." she said.

"alright then. Y/n, you will be staying here with us in the guest room." the man smiled.

"b-but sir-" the girl got cut off by the old man happily smiling at her.

"it's the least i can do for keeping an eye on my grandchildern. thank you." he said.

---

a week later~