𝐴𝑟𝑑𝑜𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Start from the beginning

"Kya hua ha Asma aisa chila q rahi ho? Zeyan??" His dada came into his mother room and his eyes went to Zeyan and looked at his condition in worried. Zeyan wrapped his arms around his dada and hide his face while crying. His trophy fell on the floor.

"Baba isko yahan sa la kr jayain, please. Dakhain isko mari hazar baar bool chuki hun isko k maat aya kra mera samna ya phir muh utha k aa jata hai!."

"Tumhari ab awaz na nikala Asma apni haad main raho. Tumhara samna kon khara ha is baat k lehaz rakho or apna lehja she kro. Ainda k baad tum na mera samna unchi awaz main baat ki to phir dakhna." His dada rubbed Zeyan's back while he put his in his mouth. As tears keep falling from him he tapped his dada's shoulder as his dada looked down at him and walked out of his mother's room with him in his dada's arms while he struggle to breathe.

His father Shehriyar also came into the room while Zeyan kept hearing her mother shouting, saying nothing but bad words about him. Like always he kept his mouth sealed but he couldn't hold back the tears.

His dada was the only one who care about him. Who tells him a lot of funny stories at night. Who always made zeyan to eat from his hand.

His chest tightened more making him grab his dada shirt in pain. His breath started to shorten as his gripped lose on his dada sirt.

"Zeyan... Mera beta ider dakho... Sab thk ho jaya ga main hun na apna shehzada k pass ..." He heard dada's voice but couldn't respond to him

His dada almost ran to his room. He could feel the fear in his eyes. But in Zeyan's head, he only wanted his ami to have that fear. A worry in her eyes. A need to see him okay but no, it never happened.

When dada was using the inhaler for him. He imagined his mommy's lap.

But it was never his mother never his father.

"Oh, bhai kis khayal main gum ho?" Abdullah's voice broke the chain of Zeyan's thoughts as he shook his head and closed his eyes again.

Abdullah was the one who had not left him alone no matter how many times he told him to leave him alone beside his dada. His life revolves around only these two people.

"Uncle sa baat hui thi." Abdullah said making Zeyan sigh as he sit on the bed and glared at him for not letting him rest but Abdullah being his best friend ignored all the looks and happily drink his tea while saying.

"Tumhara rishta paka kr diya ha tumhara ama aba na."

"Dada k kehna pa han ki thi."

"Agr wo na kehta to tumhara kya jawab hota?" Abdullah again asked making him glance at him but choose to stay quiet. He was not a talkative person he barely say a word so his not responding was not something new to Abdullah. His silence was enough to answer him.

"Larki kaisi hai waisa?" Zeyan shrugged his shoulders not saying a word suddenly Mehwish's face came into his mind she had a wide smile on her face and was looking carefree. Sometimes her non-stop talking get on his nerve to him she was a creature. A very strange creature who doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut.

In his whole family she was the only one who likes to get on his nerves with her nonstop talking, no matter how many times he ignore her and even scold her that girl never stopped herself from talking to him.

Whereas his family...That family, there was a time when Zeyan could do anything for his family. They just had to say something and he would in without a thought. He was always there, trying his best to make his family happy, to be proud of him. But what he gets in the end? Their disapproval?

Did he deserve the disappointment from his parents after he tried everything to just make them happy with him? That behavior was for what because he had asthma or he was a second child of the family? So what if he was the second child and had breathing problems that didn't mean he dont deserve the affection and the love his parents had for his other siblings?

Hamza never did anything to please his parents yet they are ready to do anything for him because he was the first child in the family course they will love him because why not he was the first one.

And Ayesha was the youngest one so they love her more because she was younger... But now it didn't matter because he was used to it. Because to him, it was better being alone than having someone in his life who were selfish.

So Zeyan distanced himself from his family, from everyone besides his beloved dada. His Dada was his everything his mother, his father, his brother, and his best friend.

♥♥♥♥

𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑒𝑤.

𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡.

𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑍𝑒𝑦𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛, 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑀𝑒ℎ𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ.

𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑧𝑒𝑦𝑎𝑛 𝑘 𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑎𝑏𝑎!!!!!