some drama~•( • ^•)~

Soo here is part 2 😊
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was now calm and then I said
{Ok know that everyone is calm let me just add some more people } / as soon as I said that alote of different tribal people telephoted in the room with the king Zed and the heintuse family
Violane: were are we ??!?
{ Calm down you are just here to react hmmm I forgot Cale here you go !} Cale get teleport here
Cale: wth !!! Where am I ???!?
Basen: we don't know brother an unknown person brought us here to react ?
{ Hmmm I think I still forgot some people hmmm *realised* ohh I forgot there 3 ladies } when I clap my hands soon three bueatyful lady's got telephoted here they were--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Everyone was now calm and then I said {Ok know that everyone is calm let me just add some more people } / as soon as I said that alote of different tribal people telephoted in the room with the king Zed and the h...

( M.r.s molan, ron dead wife and beacrox mother I didn't get any photo of her soo I made it my self )

s molan, ron dead wife and beacrox mother I didn't get any photo of her soo I made it my self )

(M.r.s crossman if I am not wrong I don't know her name Zed crossman 'lover' and Alber crossman mother and sister of Tasha i didn't get any photo of her too so I made it I hope it's not bad 😅😅)

s crossman if I am not wrong I don't know her name Zed crossman 'lover' and Alber crossman mother and sister of Tasha i didn't get any photo of her too so I made it I hope it's not bad 😅😅)

( Jour Thames or henituse I just found her photo but still I made a photo even though it doesn't look nice 😅)The three boys and the three man were crying for their death wife/mother the three boys run and hug there mother's and there woman happyl...

The three boys and the three man were crying for their death wife/mother the three boys run and hug there mother's and there woman happyly hug back soon Ron goes to his wife and hug her the molan family were having a happy family time on the outher side Zed goes to his lover and she hug him she knew Zed didn't neglected Alber because he was like 'deruth' he did it to protect him in one way but still she didn't forgive him and with deruth when he saw jour he was so emotional and imgeatly goes to her but got when jour saw him she just--)
*SLAP* deruth got a very hard slap that his cheek got red and it leave a red mark ~ everyone eyes widen because of this Sean ~ <😌😌 deserve>
Deruth: j-jour???
Jour: don't even dare say a word out of your mouth !!! I don't want to hear anything from you coward !!!! And I know you already know the reason so don't even think about asking !!!
Deruth: *looking down in regard*
Jour :hmmm *notice violan, basen, AND Lily* ohh you must me m.r.s violan it's nice to meet you thank you very much for taking care of Cale!
Violan: huh ! It's no problem I consider him as my child after all
Random noble: umm mrs goodness what does lady jour means and why did she slap duke deruth???
{AHM if you got a good time please seatel down you will know about this soon } / after the three ladies satel down with there children's /
" Cale henituse past "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------------------
/Next part short intro~
1.cale suffering past
2.deruth getting some suffering and guilty movements
3. Cale getting new dad feigers~
4. Deruth getting 'jealous' ( of new dad feigers)
5.dad's fight
6. Some shimp's of cale ~~~
7. Mommy's fight
8. Great chos/