5

👑 Bethany Pov 👑

"Nothing is going to make me change my mind." I tell Faith.
"But he clearly likes you." Tiffany added.
Yep, I'm here discussing this with my two best friends.
"I don't care. Remember last time I dated a fuckboy." I reminded them.
"But Ja-"
"Don't say his name. . . He fucking used me for sex. Are you listening or..." I said annoyed and mad.
"I know but -"
"Nope I'm done with this discussion..." I said getting up and going out the school.
I sat down in the cement floor and just calmed down.
Someone tapped my shoulder and it was Adam.
"Look, I know you not in the mood, but can I sit down?" He asked.
I nodded.
He sat down so close to me you can hear him breathe.
"I saw you storm off back their.... You ok?" He asked with a worried face.
"Yep I'm perfect." I said lying.
"Lies... You can talk to me." He said in a soft voice.
I sighed.
"One of my exes were a Fuckboy. I 'loved' him and he 'loved' 'me. Little did I know he just wanted me for one thing... Sex. He kept insisting and insisting. Till I said yes. He said that people that love eachother make 'love'. The next morning when we did it was in my house. I didn't see him in the bed. So I thought maybe he got a call from his mom or something. So I went to school and when I tried to talk to him he would ignore me. So one day he grabbed my wrist an told me to get out of his life. That he only used me for sex and that no boy would love me and that I'm a whore. I started to cry at what he said and just took off. This year I found out he moved to New York and I was happier than ever. Ever since than I hated fuckboys..." I said knowing that I was crying the whole entire time.
He pulled me into a hug and I don't even know what my arms were doing but I hugged back...
His scent smelled like Axe and something I couldn't quite figure out but it smelt good.
" I'm not like that.." He said.
" You deserved better." He said in a soothing voice.
" Your not like the others." He said.
"Your different. Your loyal, your funny, caring, not a hoe." He said making me laugh at the last part. I realized that we were hugging the entire time.
I let go of his hug even though I didn't want to.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you." I said.
"No problem." He said wiping my tears off.

👄 Adam Pov 👄

"No problem." I said wiping a tear off.
I looked at her bright blue eyes and her pink lips. I saw her bit her lip and I leaned closer and she didn't budge but looking at my lips and my eyes.
" I'm not like them." I finally said kissing her. She kissed back. Her lips were so soft I can just kiss her without stopping. She let go looking down and the cement floor.
"I better get going." She said getting up and cleaning her butt from the dust that was their.
"Yeah." I said awkwardly.
She opened the entrance door to the school and left..