The Trouble with Time

Start from the beginning

"Shh... Steve. I've got you," you whispered, running your hands down his neck and back.

He looked up at you, he hadn't started crying but his eyes were rimmed in red and they shimmered like he was barely holding those tears in. "How are we gonna go on without you? And the kids? Did we curse them with this? Are they going to lose anyone they choose to love? Or... or ... what if they don't? How can we outlive them? I can't ... I don't want to have this."

You pressed your lips to the top of his head and just held him. "It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay."

"Why would you want to be with us when we're like this?" he whispered.

You started laughing. "Oh, god. We're idiots, Steve."

He looked up at you just as the bathroom door opened and Bucky stepped in. "Three kids dropped off at school and I made - what the hell are you on the floor naked?"

"I thought you two were going to leave me and he thought I was going to leave the two of you," you answered with a weak laugh.

"What? Why?" Bucky asked.

Steve looked up at him and took a long shuddering breath. "The aging thing."

Bucky leaned back against the door. "Oh. That."

"You thought we would leave you?" Steve asked, looking up at you.

You cupped his jaw with one hand and ran your thumb along it. "Look at me. When is it too weird? When will it be, that you look at yourselves and see the guys in their mid-twenties and then you look at me and I'm just some old lady that reminds you of a girl you once loved."

"Oh, darlin'," Bucky said and moved, so he was crouching behind you. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed the side of your neck.

Steve ran his hand up and down your side and cupped Bucky's jaw with the other. "I can't... I can't promise that we're always going to be okay. No one can promise that. But I can tell you this our bodies may be stuck like this, but we're not kids anymore. We don't want a new model. We can't even relate to the new models. We love you. The way you're aging, it's normal and -" he groaned. "I don't know how to describe it. It's right. How it should be. We're still attracted to you. But more. We love you. You are the person we fell in love with."

"How weird before this is too weird?" you asked desperately.

"You're gonna have to tell us that. We're the freaks here. We pulled you into this mess," Bucky said quietly.

"Bucky," you whined.

"I mean it. We were together. We pursued you. You had a normal, successful life and you let two fucked up men -Avengers no less - with PTSD and who the fuck knows what else, convince you to marry them. You've thrown your whole life into chaos to be with us. Created a family with us. And now what? We're fuckin' immortal or some shit? When is it too much for you? You've been our tether to normal for 20 years now. When won't you be able to take it anymore?" Bucky said.

You started crying and buried your face in Steve's neck. "I love you. I don't want to lose you. Either of you."

"Well lucky for you, we aren't goin' anywhere. We, on the other hand, are going to lose you. So please, sweetheart, don't rush it," Bucky said.

Your tears came harder like you were feeling all the grief they were going to have to bear for the years that stretched out ahead of them. You turned and pulled Bucky into a hard kiss. He held you against him, matching the passion and need you poured into that kiss. Steve started kissing your collarbone and down your chest. He cupped your breasts and pushed them together before sucking on your nipples. A surge of pleasure spread out from them and you let out a choked moan into the kiss.

Steve lifted you up and you wrapped yourself around him. Bucky got up, turned on the shower, and then shed his clothes. You and Steve were locked together, kissing frantically as he stepped in under the water. He pressed you against the wall and rolled his hips against you, his growing erection pressing against your cunt.

"I need you. I need you, sweetheart," he murmured against your skin as his mouth trailed down your neck and along your collarbone. He sucked and bit at your skin, leaving a small trail of marks everywhere his mouth touched. The act alone made you feel giddy and high like you were a teenager making out with someone who maybe you shouldn't be. Each roll of Steve's hips made him harder and harder and you wetter and wetter until he was rock hard and pushing against your soaking cunt.

"I need you too," you mewled.

With a snap of his hips, he was inside you, buried to the hilt. You cried out and your fingers dug into his shoulders. Bucky stepped into the shoulder, stroking his lube-coated cock in slow deliberate movements. He moved behind Steve and kiss his neck. Steve let out a low rumble sound and turned holding you up and bouncing you on his cock.

Bucky put his hand on your hip and you felt the press of his cock, sliding up and down your crevice. You leaned back into him and he captured your lips, kissing you slowly and deeply. There was a pinch on your entrance and then a stretch as he eased into you.

All three of you moaned, the sound of your voices echoing off the shower stall. You let your head fall back with your mouth open, catching the warm water that rained down on you in your mouth and you let yourself adjust to the full girth of the two super soldiers that filled you. When you were ready, you leaned forward again and began to bounce.

You moved slowly, up and down, up and down. Letting their cocks ease in and out of your cunt as you squeezed around them. Bucky cupped one of your breasts and pinched at your nipples. He had begun marking the other side of your neck too. You were going to come away from this with a row of large bruises down both sides of your throat.

Metal fingers touched your clit and rubbed it in tight concentric circles. It was too much. Your emotions cut too deep and every touch against you was too intense. You came arching back against Bucky with a loud cry. Your cunt clenched and fluttered against their cocks, but instead of easing back and letting it pass through you, they each started rutting into you, faster and harder.

The sound in the shower got louder and louder. A mix of moans and grunts and whispered words. 'Oh, gods' and 'fucks' blending with 'I love yous' and 'I need yous.' All with the background soundtrack of water washing down from multiple shower heads.

You came again and then for a third time. It wasn't until the fourth took hold of your already spent and exhausted body, that Bucky and Steve released too. They came together, their cocks began to twitch inside you, and with a hard jerk into you, they came, pulsing as they released in waves inside of you.

You were set back on the ground on shaky legs. Steve held you up and they both began to wash you, lovingly and tenderly. It was like they were exploring your body and trying to memorize it. You let them hold you up, not being afraid to let them support you.

"What did you say you made?" you asked, looking down at Bucky as he ran the shower puff down your legs.

"Oh shit. Waffles. I made waffles. They had choc chips in them," Bucky said, straightening up. "They're probably cold."

You chuckled and kissed the corner of his jaw. "It's okay. We'll make them together."

He nodded and smiled but it was sad and it looked like he was holding onto something painful. "Yeah. I'd like that."