Rounding the Bases

Bucky woke suddenly. He was spread out on his back with Steve lying on his side facing him with his hand resting on Bucky's stomach. Bucky had two main sleeping positions. When he was struggling with his mental health it was curled up as small as possible and as close to Steve as he could get. When he was feeling well, it was stretched out on his back, taking up as much room as he could. Steve would have to just find a spot next to him. He never minded though, he was just happy Bucky was feeling well.

Bucky had been dreaming about you. Well, the three of you. Both you and Steve on your knees in front of him, taking turns sucking his cock. He'd woken up with a throbbing erection.

He got up and headed to the shower. It had been 2 months since the sex embargo had been put into place, and he'd developed a morning routine of waking up from some sex dream, heading to the shower, and jerking off while he tried to hold the image from his dream in his head. The embargo couldn't end soon enough.

He turned on the water and leaned against the wall. He slowly started rubbing his palm up and down his cock. He pictured your lips, painted cherry red and wrapped around his girth as you looked up at him. Steve pressed behind him. The feel of his cock against his ass. Bucky groaned and his hand moved faster, tugging a little harder.

His head dropped forward. The hot water plastered his long hair to his face. Precome leaked from the head of his cock and ran down over his knuckles.

The bathroom door opened and Steve stepped in. Bucky tried to block him out as he heard him shuffle through the bathroom and raise the toilet seat. He winced as he heard the sound of urine hitting the water. "Tonight, Buck," Steve said, his voice still a little gravelly from sleep.

"What's tonight?" Bucky replied, trying not to break his rhythm. His breath had started coming in shallow, and his abdominal muscles tightened as he got closer to his release.

Steve flushed and washed his hands. The water in the shower got hotter momentarily and Bucky hissed. "Steve, I'm in the fuckin' shower!"

Steve stripped off his clothes and stepped into the shower behind him. He pressed his body against Bucky's and kissed the side of his neck. Bucky groaned and his cock jumped in his hand. Steve wrapped his arms around Bucky's waist. His hands traveled down from Bucky's chest to his abs. "Tonight if she'll have us; I'm ready," he whispered, his breath tickling Bucky's neck.

Bucky's hips snapped forward and he moaned, coming over his hand in hot bursts. He stayed panting for a moment with Steve just pressed against him kissing along the back of his neck and shoulders. He slowly straightened up and turned to face Steve. "Really? You don't wanna do a more romantic date for the big night?"

Steve picked up the shampoo and squirted it into his palm. He massaged it into Bucky's hair. Bucky made a gurgling hum sound at the back of his throat as Steve worked the shampoo from the roots to the ends of his hair. "I think casual is better. No pressure. We have fun. If she wants to continue it, we can."

Bucky laughed. "Stevie, it's been you we've been waiting on. You could skip the date and we could just spend the day fucking." He paused and sighed. "Let's do that actually. When she gets here, we just fuck all day."

Steve laughed and pushed Bucky so he was under the water. "Come on, man. Let's do it properly."

"When do I not?" Bucky teased. Steve leaned in, and they kissed under the cascading water.

  Steve leaned in, and they kissed under the cascading water