Jisung couldn't bring those words and actions out of his mouth, he was too afraid to even tell hyunjin.

" ....Cmon you gotta go refresh"

Jisung was pulled with hyunjin wherever he was going.

" No...I have to go home"

" Not now."

Hyunjin put him on his bike and drove him to the river that was near their school, people usually had picnics there, it was beautiful, along the way they bought some food, that's what hyunjin bought, but he didn't care who give money for it like jisung did. jisung expected hyunjin to ask questions but he didn't, he just lay down on the grass with one hand behind his neck and the other over his forehead to keep sun out of his eyes.

" Why don't you lay down?"

Jisung listened and lay down next to him, breathing, he didn't want to think about anything now, he tried to control his trembling breathing, he imagined minho in front of him, above him, he smiled at him and jisung smiled back, everything was much easier, now he held his hand, he could feel it, it was warm, he opened his eyes looking at the blue clear sky and minho wasn't there anymore but he felt easier, as if his thoughts had calmed down even if he still could feel them somewhere in the air.

" jisung..."

he turned to the voice of his friend, who was actually holding his hand.

" You look tired..."

While looking at the dare face of his friend he thought about his words, was he really tired? No he was feeling alright, he was feeling alright, jisung convinced himself.

Hyunjin was very worried about his friend's lost look, he couldn't pressure him to speak, whatever it was it affected jisung very bad, maybe he was looking at hyunjin right now but his thoughts were not there and his eyes looked as if they hide all sadness of his.

Hyunjin brought his body closer, pulling jisung in hug, as they lay, jisung's arms didn't immediately wrap around hyunjin's side, his head rubbed against his school shirt, tears left traces on his cheeks.

" just hold me..."

Hyunjin kissed the top of jisung's head, patting his hair, right after his lips continued to kiss his forehead, his cheeks, he stopped when he saw jisung's eyebrows furrowed, he didn't feel comfortable, that's why hyunjin stopped, put back his chin on top of his head, holding him tightly.

"What have I said about time after school?"

jisung stood in front of minho with his shoulders hunched, his was scolded by minho who was annoyed, jisung tried to explain himself.

"I-I was on time to be driven home..."

Since jisung was driven home by minho, jisung was in front of the school in time to be driven home but that was not the point not to minho.

"you got sick and was out with friend half of the morning, teacher sent you home!"

younger was silenced, minho was right, how could he do that, he should get home right away and not waste his wonderful time with hyunjin. but minho was worried about him, which made jisung's heart tremble.

"I'm sorry hyung"

"leave"

He said not looking at jisung as he sat back at his desk, jisung was broken, minho was mad at him, he shouldn't have left school. before he could say anything minho gave him a look that  said he had to get out, minho didn't want him now.