32 . Obsessed Bunny

Start from the beginning

You want to look pretty for him, although it wasn't a couple kinda date. Yeah, everyone had planned this. All of his friends since it was your last day with them. Next time you come, the colleges will open and everyone said they will be occupied with their classes.

So, that is why they've settled on hanging out today. And Jungkook agreed. Loved how his friends adored you, too. Of course, in a brotherly, friendly way. Or no, it was going to be just the two of you. He easily gets jealous, c'mon.

Either way, you're happy with whatever was offered. Look at yourself in the mirror one last time. When you look in the mirror for the last time, you can't convince yourself that it's you.. A little makeup and you look so mature and gorgeous.

It makes you bite on your lips. A little dressing you do and you know how Jungkook loves it. Don't wanna waste any time. Feel the want to show him how good you look in his gift.

Walk towards the door and palm your face. It was red. You were shy. God. Your stomach is already feeling like it will explode with butterflies from just a simple imagination of how Jungkook will react.

And it's just a thought. Just thought that causing you to feel all tingly. The leverage he had on you. Insane.

After several turns and thinking, you are on his doorstep. Fingers clutched on the doorknob. Just one step and you were going to be inside.

You twist the knob and find it open. He was in his room. You take a look at your surroundings to check if his parents were around. But it's still quiet. So, getting the green light, you instantly get in and lock the door behind you, eventually building up the bravery.

Rest your back on the door and sigh. Open your eyes you shut before only to see him drying his hair with the hairdryer. Hands up paused in his wet hair. His head glimpsing behind his shoulders to see you. Naked back. Sculpted arms and forearms. Veiny hands. Broad back covered in water droplets. Slim waist. A towel draped around it.

He just came out of the shower. Holy crap.

⋆୨୧˚ ˚。⋆♪ Snooze - SZA ♪ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

He turns fully. Displaying his smooth toned abs. Hard chest. Wet skin. It's getting in your head. Eyes spinning like in cartoons. You were about to faint.

Jungkook was standing half-naked in front of you, and you were ogling him shamelessly. He notices and you shut your mouth with a tiny gasp. Bow and apologize immediately for getting in without a knock.

Swiftly turn and try to unlock the door to get out, but as your hand is about to twist the knob, Jungkook already reaches you and wraps his palms around yours. Stops you. Loosens your grip.

He's standing behind you, his one hand caging you from fleeing. He has a tiny drop fleck on your skin as he bends down to your stature.

"Where do you think you're going, Kitten?" His raspy voice hits your ear. It gets you to bite down your lips, trapped and feel a bunch of butterflies vacating your belly. This time at an intense speed. It's gotten to your knees too.

Your blushed cheeks are pressed against the door, eyes lowered and one hand wrapped in his and the other on the door to help you from falling.

He smells freshly shampooed, like aftershave and full of fresh aloes, and it's driving you nuts. You loved his aroma. His body washes. His shampoo. Him. God, you were so gone.