The Beginning

It was late at the middle of the night. The young girl was dozing on and off her phone. At the moment where she is about to hit the hay, a loud thud is heard along the distance. There two drunk men come colliding in, it was her loving dad and uncle whom she thought they were
until now. Both come in collidng and then next second, they start throwing fists at each other. The uncle who shoves the first push against the child's father. Makes him filled with anger that causes him to push back and start a fight. Loud throwing and tantrums are occurring and from that the grandparents of the little girl comes in. They both try to separate the two with all the might, screaming and yelling at each other. There the girl is in total silent. It wasn't the punching and screaming that threw her off the most. It was the fact that this was the reality that was really going in the household. Why the uneccesaary fighting? Why was I actually here? Or was I? Not being able to comprehend any of this stuff that was happening. The father leaves the house in frustration taking his child (the girl) along with him. The girl is still in shock while she is being forced to the car to leave with her father. She was so young and innocent, she didn't deserve this. The father and the girl crashed into a friend's house. The father arrived at the doorstep, he released the girl whom went in the friend's house to sleep on the couch. While the father is outside, screaming, raging and cursing that wakes up the neighbors. The friend comes to ask the little girl what was going on. The girl was too young, she didn't know in fact what was going on, or she didn't want to at least. Trying to put herself to sleep, her phones starts buzzing. The call was from the uncle earlier, she answers the phone. When the girl answers, a voice of pain and regret starts pouring out from the speaker. The uncle cries to the little girl saying how he is sorry and it's his fault that the family cannot move in to a house together that they were planning on to a day after today. The girl tries to calm him down saying it's okay. The father and the girl leaves the house and finds a place to rest to.

During the ride, the father says that he had wished his brother death out of anger. Indeed the uncle was in the fault all along, but no matter what death shouldn't be promised to another in life.

The girl is tired. She can't breathe mentally, but starting today this would be the last day, she can get a proper breath. This was just the beginning to everything she had ever known..............reality.