four

we were seated in a fancy pizza restaurant and i was honestly about to go into a food coma. although the food was greater than great i remembered i was poor.

there was no soup.

i laughed as harry finished his story, high school nerd to full time sugar daddy isn't really what you'd expect from him at first glance. "i would  have loved to know you when you were in high school."

"i was such a dork." he laughed, his eyes crinkling and his voice going one octave higher.

"oh what, and now you aren't?"

"that mouth should be used for things other than sassing me." harry smirked as i cowered behind a slice of pizza.

we had left shortly after, him paying and me attempting to slide money into his hand.

we left the restaurant and took a walk down the streets. it was so much different to what i had grown accustomed to. italy was more cosy in a way, you felt more at home, even though i had no clue what anyone was saying.

we walked on a bridge, overlooking a nice river and that's when i felt his hand brushed my fingertips and my heart stopped. he continued to linger his hand there and as we neared the middle of the bridge he laced our fingers together and i blushed slightly, looking down.

"thank you for making me feel young again," he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine for a quick peck. "yet I still want to push you up against this bridge and fuck you senseless."

from: chelssss
are you dead yet?

-

a/n this is by far the worst chapter even and sorry if it doesn't make sense but i wanted to show a side of fluffy harry and make it less of a dom/sub relationship.

22.7.2016