"Coz i wanna fix the damage i did"

Start from the beginning

I walked into the room revealing who was wearing his shoes sitting on the bed. As the door opened he looked up at me, his face was glowing than before, eyes sparkling the same as mine, but no expressions on his face, as I had.

No smile, nothing.

He raised his brows at the tray in my hand "what's that!"

"Breakfast" I shrugged walking towards him, he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Breakfast?" He confirmed, and I nodded.

He bit his lip, as he tried to hide the sarcasm , the smug expression and the anger building in him.

"Aren't you done with all this!!" He asked, making me frown, done with what, he still thinks I'm acting?

"Done with What!"I asked , confused, the grip on the tray tightening every second as my heart wrenching at his words.

I deserve this!!!

"Being an ideal wife" he chuckled, pushing himself on his feet and walking towards me, such that we're just inches away. The only thing separating us was the tray in my hand.

And he noticed that, I know he wanted to snatch the tray from me and throw it aside, pulling me closer to him, that's what his dark eyes were saying.

"Don't do this, why are you doing this?" He asked, traveling his eyes back at me from the tray, his voice hoarse and desperate.

"Tell me na Naira"he raised his harsh voice , holding my wrist pulling me closer, his eyes filling with irritation.

What the fuck is happening with me!

His eyes screaming for answers.

"Tell me Naira"he shouted this time, making me flinch and my body reacted with another shout
"Coz i wanna fix the damage i did"

That's all i say and the frown on his face deepened, he left go off my hand and stepped back confused "huh"

"I wanna fix the damage I did"I said, and pointed at the wound he had, I can't tell him I am trying to get that old Kartik back, if I do I know he will bury him deeper in the darkness, trapping it forever.

He scoffed.

"The stitches on you fucking body - i wanna fix that!"

"And for that you needa eat healthy and meds"another scoff.

I walked closer to him , his frown formed again, as I stared at him unaffected and kept the tray on the bed.

"Breakfast"I said sternly, as if I am making a kid eat his meal, when he is angry or something.

"I am not in a mood" he scoffed, and shrugged turning, and grabbed his jacket.

I held his arm, pulling him to me, closer our nose inches apart as his body was bowing to look at me.

"Kartik Goenka am not gonna fucking repeat, eat the breakfast or i won't think twice before thing you the chair and shoving the food down your throat"and his eyes darkened with challenge or lust i don't know as he bit his lip trying to hide the smile came on his face, i held back my smile "Am serious"i added, he rolled his eyes with mischeif spread accross his face.

He slumped back on the bed, and picked up a roll of the aloo Paratha with mayonnaise and veggies. His favorite and bite it, in the most seductive way looking into my eyes, saying this could be you.

I looked away, ignoring the feeling, the butterflies in my stomach,as he continued to eat, the moan every other second was doing it's work, my pussy was throbbing,wet my throat and lips dry, and all i want to look at him, but i can't, i know the look on his face.

He got done, I guess as the sound stopped, I looked back at him who was staring at me now standing closer to me.

"Thanks, after so long i had -ahem Indian food"he said nervously, rubbing his nape in nervousness, and i went awe at it, my smile spread across my face.

He rolled his eyes before turning but I held his hand, turning him back towards me, and touched the corner of his lip. He stiffened as I wiped the mayonnaise off his mouth, and kept the finger in my mouth sucking it, his mouth went dry.

He gulped and looked away clearing his throat and picked up his jacket.

"Where are you going?"

"Office"

"I too wanna come"

"Why"

"I wanna work in your office" he looked at me raising his brows, his eyes narrowed.

And I can't help but smile sheepishly.

Am not gonna sit here in this scary black building, I wanna work. I worked at a NGO but now I guess I lost that job or whatever, plus I have to stick around him in order to win him back.

 I worked at a NGO but now I guess I lost that job or whatever, plus I have to stick around him in order to win him back