"I'll explain my original plan to you, and it's up to you two how you'll change it so that you'll be together. I'd permit you to do so, since you were pretty persistent, for me." The speaker of the radio went all silent, then we felt the presence of someone else, we were surprised, causing us to look around. I looked to the waterfalls, to my right, but no one was there. Then that's when I saw a girl, at the side mirror, made me think that the girl was at the trunk. She has her back towards us, so all I could see was her, obviously, back. She was wearing a white sleeveless dress, a long one. When I turned to look at Vaughn, it seems like he saw the girl too, not minding him, I looked back again. The girl was gorgeous, beautiful, totally, as in, really, it was like someone from out of the world. Pretty much, without second thought, I knew who it was. I wasn't scared. I felt relieved and safe. It was Anne. 

I looked at Vaughn, "Do you see that black haired girl there? Do you have any idea who that is?" I said, then Vaughn shot an annoyed look at me. I just smiled while I really didn't understand why he was giving me that look.

"Of course, I know. Do you think I'm stupid?" Vaughn argued, letting me think that he didn't get that I was teasing him. He didn't took his eyes off the side mirror. She was really gorgeous, I could see that, but even though I could, I felt a little jealous thinking that Vaughn didn't even looked at me like that, not once, since we met. 

"Yes, I think you are stupid." I rolled my eyes completely irritated at him, not wanting him to see it but he did. I looked away from him opening the door but he stopped me.

"You seriously didn't think that I didn't know that you were teasing me, right?" he said while there was an evil grin on his face. Yes,  I thought you did, actually embarrassed that I really thought that he didn't know that I was teasing him. He suddenly laughed when he saw my guilty face, "You are stupid." With that said he opened his door and went out, and like a gentleman, he opened my door held my hand and helped me to get out, but I knew that he was just teasing me. "Be careful, Ms. Most Stupid Girl in Earth." 

I jerked his hands away from mine thinking that he was kind of correct since everyone was dead was, probably, ninety-nine percent out of a hundred that I was the most stupid girl in earth. I wasn't mad, actually, I like the way he was acting. He wasn't that unsocial freak anymore. I walked up to Anne who was looking at us, smiling. She's really gorgeous, I thought, for the second time. "Are you done talking with each other?" She asked, "Or should I say- flirting?"

"What?! We're not doing that. He was just acting like a jerk." I said, trying not to sound guilty. 

She laughed, walking to us saying, "Well, let's just walk for now and discuss what is needed to be discussed."

We did as she said, walking through the forest, quiet at first, letting us breathe in the fresh air, and the trees that survived. I'm not sure if it survived because it was strong or, maybe, that Anne protected it. "If you're thinking why some of the nature survived, that is because of fairies."

"Fairies? I didn't know fairies really exist." I said. "I know tooth fairy but I realized that it was just my parents when I was somewhat 10 years old," I thought of what I said and it kind of sounded childish, when I realized something. "Or did the tooth fairy really exist and my guess was incorrect?"

Vaughn and Anne laughed. That's when I thought that I was stupid, dumb. I didn't even re-think the fact that the fairies that Anne was talking about wasn't related to what I was thinking. And, obviously, what I was thinking didn't really have sense because it was like a child's mind. "I guess you realize the answer now, did you?" Anne asked me.

"Well, yes." I answered, fidgeting, "Sorry about that. The fact that fairies exist surprised me and let me think about one fairy I know about."

"The fairies I was talking about," Anne started, walking in front of us when I noticed Vaughn smirking beside me. That made me more embarrassed because of my stupidity about the tooth fairy thing. I stepped on his left foot with my right, on purpose. "They have been living here since the world was created," While Anne was talking; Vaughn hit me with his elbow, causing me to lose my balance and almost trip. Irritated, I hit him with my elbow back causing him to move a little away from me, he shot me with his evil grin then he moved closer to me and stepped at my right foot, I looked at him, thinking 'Stop messing around,' wishing that he could read my mind somehow but didn't like the fact that he would be reading what my heart was feeling during this little fight, "Are you willing to listen, my children? Or do you want to continue your lover's quarrel, still?"

"Sorry," We both said at the same time.

"I'm sorry also for disturbing you, but I want you to listen first," She said, as Vaughn moved away from me, "As I was saying earlier," She continued to walk again, this time the Vaughn and I listening, not looking at each other, "Fairies were born the same time Earth was created. They helped me create the world, not really a great one though. I mean, it was good, the water, mountains, animals, the balance of light and dark. The one that made it bad was the humans we created." She sighed.

"What about them?" I asked, totally having no idea why we were the bad ones.

"Not all of them," at my surprise, Vaughn answered me, not Anne, "Humans abused nature, and they were not respecting it. Tossing trash everywhere, getting trees cut for the sake of something not really that important making the mountains empty." He paused for while maybe waiting for us to react or something but when he saw us waiting, he continued, "And for the water, there were humans who were using dynamite fishing. Selfishly making the fishes that lives under the water die until every fish was extinct and no more sea weeds or other plants going under it for the sake of money."

"But weren't they doing that for their family?" I objected.

"There were other ways to do that, like, just normal fishing without using dynamites, but they don't. They thought about something easier. Something that didn't require much energy." I mouthed, Oh, in my mouth letting him think that I understood that and nodded so that he would continue. "You still don't get why the humans were bad?" 

"Yes, I get it now." I said, and then I realized that I didn't need to listen anymore than that because I already knew the others. "Wait, well, just tell me about the light and dark, why humans were bad."

This time when Vaughn was about to talk, Anne stopped him, "Let me talk about that," She said smiling at Vaughn while Vaughn just nodded and smiled at Anne, intimately like he wanted Anne to fall for him, I just rolled my eyes and looked away. "It's good that you know so much, it makes my favor easier for you to understand." Hearing that made feel so stupid, like I was the reason for the delay of the favor. Well, I was really the reason but it's not my fault why I don't know so much. "No one knows the problem about the problems of humans causing the fairies about light and dark but me and the fairies themselves. They're divided by five. Water, Earth, Animals, Light and Dark. One leader for each said division. In total, there are two girls and three boys as leaders."

"Wow," I said in awe, "That's really cool, it makes you want to meet them." saying that I remembered something, "Didn't you say that we were your warriors back then? Were we... fairies?" I asked. 

She laughed, "Fairies don't fight. They protect and save their entrusted division. I," she looked back at us, "Protect humans by fighting demons."

Awkward silence surrounded us as I was thinking that what she was saying and, probably doing, was hard. Then, Vaughn, bravely asked something that was lurking around my mind but couldn't quite get what I wanted to ask, "Humans," he paused, looking for the right words to say, "Humans are dead now, so does that mean you don't have to protect anything now?"

"You fought alongside me," she said, not answering Vaughn's question, "You two were the strongest ones I got," she paused, "Well, strongest angels."

Surprised, I looked at her waiting for her next words imagining myself as an angel but totally can't. I did imagine myself looking like an angel but not acting like one. Me with the halo wings and feathers; reminded me of chicken which made me chuckle a bit because I was thinking not so serious. 

"You're not angels now, just humans, after you, well, passed away." Part of me wanted to ask how we died knowing we are angels, supposed to be immortals because angels don't die, I think, but part of me didn't want to. Like that part of me didn't want to know, didn't want to remember, that's why I didn't ask. "I, with my angels fought with demons, day after day, when Seth betrayed us. Seth was the demon's leader, not the Lucifer, who, you humans said are, the betrayer. Fairies were on our side cheering for us. We didn't have problems winning but after we killed their strongest ones because of you two, Seth attacked us while our guard was down, causing one of my angels, most important angel die."

I didn't have to ask. I knew who was killed. It was one of us- Vaughn and I. Even though I didn't like the way, the angel was killed. Listening to our history made me weak but I knew, hearing the things that she was going to say after that one will change our whole life from then on. 

"You ready to here the rest?" she asked us, taking a deep breath.

"Yes."