Two...

When I woke up, I was still in the car. I looked at my pale face, dark blue eyes and slight wavy-blond hair at the side mirror. I arranged my hair and stopped when I realized that the car wasn't moving. I turned my head to the driver's seat to see Vaughn but he was not there. I quickly looked front to see where I was. I was in a mountain- a mountain I’ve never seen before. I can say that it was good one. One of the prettiest forests I've ever seen since then. I grabbed Vaughn's jacket and rushed out of the car. I got scared. I looked around and no one was there. 'Maybe he abandoned me since I got too familiar with him' was what I thought, thinking about what happened yesterday.

I went near the water falls that, I think, happened to survive that while gripping Vaughn's jacket in my hands, fighting back the fear I was feeling of being left alone.

"Anika.”

I turned my head, completely surprised while saying, "For shit's sake Vaughn, can you stop scaring me like that?" I was trying to fight back the smile that wanted to appear on my face because of the relief I was feeling and because he called my name for the first time but still, it appeared.

He laughed while moving closer, "You don't really look like you're scared at all." He smiled the smile that made my heart skip a beat. That's when I noticed that he was tall, taller than me, he smelled nice and his eyes were really cool. We were staring at each other for a little while but then he broke it and turned around. "You can drink the water that falls in there since it's clean. It's the cleanest falls I saw when I looked around." He walked to the car and opened the trunk. "Take this," He pulled out a paper bag and passed it to me, and then he went away without saying a word.

When he was out of sight, I looked at the bag. I opened it and saw clothes, underwear, towel, shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste and toothbrush. Then, I knew what he wanted me to do. I touched the surface of the water, checking if it was really clean. I grabbed the plastic cup inside the bag which I noticed was there when I looked again. I dipped the cup and took some of the water, drinking it. The water was normal. It was clean. Just like the mineral water I was drinking back then. I stepped in, going towards the falls as the water gets deeper and deeper until it was on my knees. Water fell on my skin. It felt good since it was, as I remembered one and half days that I didn't clean my body. I stripped my clothes one by one until I was naked. I looked around, making sure that Vaughn was not there. When I saw no one, I grabbed the shampoo and put some in my hands. It was a shampoo I wasn't familiar with, just like the other things Vaughn got. It smelled good, just like what Vaughn smelled earlier. Then that's when I realized that he took a bath when I was sleeping. I scrubbed my head with the shampoo and next with the conditioner. I cleansed my body with the soap until I got rid of the germs that made my skin look darker. After I was done, completely refreshed, I stepped out of the water and grabbed the towel. I dried my body with the towel.  When my body was dry, I wrapped the towel in my hair. I grabbed the underwear and wore it. I was surprised to see that it fit me so well, almost like Vaughn new my size. I opened the folded clothes. It was a light pink, sleeveless shirt with ruffles at the end part. I wore it quickly, thinking that Vaughn must be heading back by now. I took the shorts and wore it also. It fitted me perfectly. I removed the towel in my hair and started to brush it with my hands. It was already a bit dry.

 I went to the direction where Vaughn went and I quickly saw him. He was under a big tree, shading him from the sun. He was sleeping. He was wearing different clothes, from the first time I saw him. I didn't see it clearly earlier. He was wearing a black shirt paired with his beige shorts. I approached him thinking he was so hot with the black shirt, and yeah, for the second time, he really smelled nice. He smelled like a guy mixed with the shampoo he used, we used. I sat down beside him. I brushed away the thoughts I was thinking and tried to stay calm since my heart was beating fast again. "Come on, heart, it's not the time to be feeling like that." I whispered to myself while holding my chest.