One...

When the natural disasters happened, all of it at the same time, I was in my basement. My friends, pets and even my family were suffering without me knowing. The basement was really low and it was made from very rare materials. That time I had a fight with everyone, just one stupid fight, and that was the reason why I left them.

Now, I really regret that I'm impatient, bossy and most especially for being a coward. When I went out from the basement the revenge of the earth was still happening, I looked at it for 5 minutes, estimated time, and that was when I knew what was happening. I quickly went down in my basement, I tried my best to go out but I was really afraid of the storm, that said, I went out when it was all over, when everyone's body was a corpse already, that was all because I am a coward. I ran to our house where my family, pet and my visiting friends are staying.

I looked at their body, lying on the floor, cold, hoping that a miracle would happen. Our house was a happy house to nothing. The roof collapsed the floor and walls cracked and nothing was left but the dead bodies of humans under their houses' ceilings and walls. I did everything I can to save them, but I couldn't do anything. They were all dead.

I went back to my basement, left the bodies of the dead in the same place, letting it stay there to rot. I couldn't look at them anymore. Even if you say I used to help our hospital and I see dead bodies almost every day, I can't handle looking at my relatives, my close friends, neighbors dead. I looked at the time and it was already 5 pm in the afternoon, but it didn't really matter because I’ve got neither school nor work to attend.

All I need to do now is look for and help humans who are still alive, but my mind didn't work at all, not anymore. I got all teary and I thought of dying too but then I thought that I can't give up. I cried until nothing was left to cry and that was when I fell asleep.  I woke up hearing nothing. I checked my phone to see if anyone called me or texted me but still none. I didn't know where I would go, or where I should start. I got hungry and I went to the refrigerator to see if there's anything edible, there's no electricity anymore, almost impossible to live. I got lucky and saw a sandwich. I ate it then I went up.

I looked around to see if there are any changes, but no. There's nothing. I walked around the city looking at the collapsed buildings and looking for someone alive at the same time. I entered the strong looking house to see if anyone was still alive but no, it seems like all of them were outside when everything happened because their gadgets including cell phones were not in the house. I grabbed a bag, a big one and I put the undamaged food inside the bag and went outside.

I went to another house and I saw a car, just a small one and it was full of gasoline. It was a basement parking so the car is undamaged. I looked for the keys and I immediately found it. I went outside and I opened the car, the car worked and I drove it. At first, I wasn't controlling it right but then I got good. I'm a fast-learner, that's what my teachers said. I drove around and around the city until I gave up because I didn't find anything. I went to the next city and next and the next and the next...

It was already evening and I looked for a place to stay. I saw a hotel but I didn't go inside, I just stopped outside and did nothing. I was scared and I just decided to take a nap inside the car with open windows.

"Hey."

"Oh my freaking God!!" I shouted as I heard someone's voice, I got my bag quickly and covered my face; I got really scared thinking that it was a zombie or a ghost, or something that would eat me alive.

"No need to be scared." he opened the car and grabbed the bag I’m holding while I was shaking, "Am I that scary? Stop acting so weird."

"Me?! Acting weird?! Are you crazy? You scared the heck out of me!" I sobbed then I realized I was crying. After a day without hearing anyone's voice was scary and lonely, but then when he talk to me I got happy and at the same time scared.