Three...

"Vaughn!" I practically shouted at him. The radio is talking to us! What are we going to do? I was shaking. I felt it. I was always scared at things like ghosts, and things like a radio is talking to you.

Vaughn took my hands and said, "Calm down, listen to what she has to say." I did what he told me to do. I breathed in and out then prepared myself to listen to every word that girl in the radio was going to say.

"You are the only ones in earth that I could get attention from."The girl in the radio sighed, "Unfortunately, the others who are still alive and survived because of my powers are still mourning, they weren't able to move on. And if you want to ask me why you survived, it's probably because of me. I'm your Goddess."

"What do you mean you’re our Goddess?" Vaughn said then added, "We know that our God is a man."

"The God you're saying that is a man is false, my dear. Humans are praying to me, a Woman, yet they still don't know about It."She explained carefully with a gentle tone, She sounded like a Goddess to me. "Anika, dear, you thought you were saved because you were in the basement and it's strong? That's quite wrong. Anything will be destroyed once the judgment day happens."

"Vaughn, let's believe her." I gripped his hands on mine, I was scared, but I always believed in God- He or She. Vaughn took his hands away from me. He sighed.

"I see you believe me now." the Girl said, I looked at Vaughn and I saw his face calm. It seems like the Girl's guess is correct. "My name is Anne. You can say that it doesn't sound Godly but I can't do anything about that." I laughed, then I put my hands on my mouth, because I thought it sounded incredibly rude, specially to a God. "It's fine, dear. I don't get offended."

"Now that's Godly." I said to her as I my fear went away.

"That's better, dear. You shan't fear me." She paused for a while then continued, "Now, for the favor I wanted to ask of you, but let me remind you, first, that I won't force you, my children, if you don't want to do what I ask of you- it's alright."

"Whatever you ask, Goddess." Vaughn and I said at the same time, not that I thought of saying that, it seems like my body did it automatically.

"It seems like the warriors in you are still alive inside, my children." ‘What?’ was what I thought, then like She was reading my mind She answered, "Believe it or not, you two served me in your past life and that's what how I would explain your actions."

"You mean we were warriors back then? That sounds cool." I said looking at Vaughn and he had an amused-looking face while looking at the radio.

"You two were always so close back then. I wasn't really surprised that two of you are together now but it looks like you don't get along that well but still I see a connection between the two of you and I'm glad about that. Going back to the favor, I want you to split up." 

"Split up? You mean we go in different ways? Are you serious? We only got each other! If we split up, then..." I felt bad questioning the favor of the Goddess then I didn't continue my sentence anymore.

"Then we won't survive," Vaughn said, continuing the sentence I started, “'No man is an island', remember?" I chuckled, thinking that it wasn't really the right words to say that time. 

"As I thought," The Goddess said, "You were so hard to separate back then too, but I never thought that you'll still be, until now." Anne paused, and we heard cracking sounds in the radio, "I understand your point, my children, and given that, I won't try to split you two up anymore," 

A sigh of relief escaped through me, "Thank you," were the words that escaped my mouth.  Then, Vaughn snorted, well, it sounded like that but I'm not sure. When Anne started talking, it caught our attention, attracting us to look at the radio again.