Chapter 7.

-WARNING: There will be explicit language in this chapter. If you are under 13-years-old then please don't read. Thank you loves x-

*Paige's POV*

After the short train journey me and Skyler had yesterday, settled in to our dorms again, had a good nights rest; it was finally time for lesson time making me breathe in relief. I'd much prefer to be here than to be at home with mum.

The journey back here was... Rough. Every person that walked past both me and Skyler would stop and stare for a moment or two. They would all shiver slightly and their faces would turn pale which made me worried. What was going on back there? Skyler was always stiff and when a guy would walk past, Skyler would grip my side and pull me into him and stare at the guy until they had finally gotten past. It did scare me a little but I suppose I might as well get over it.

I gathered my books and headed to my first class. Literature. I need literature in my qualifications so I can't complain or even ditch this lesson. Besides, all lessons are important whether you are young or old and don't give a damn. You need to care about your future and now.

Once I had gotten to class, I sat at the back and waited until the rest of the students had gathered in. I pulled out my phone and texted Skyler. 'Where are you?' I sent to him. I placed my phone in front of me on the desk and put my book and pencil case in front of me also. I suddenly felt an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Is there something wrong? Did I forget to do my homework? Is there something I ate which is making me feel nervous all of a sudden?

As the day went by, things started getting really uneasy. I felt uneasy in myself especially. What is this? Why am I even feeling like this? Skyler hasn't text me back which has made me worried. I pulled out my phone from my pocket as I grabbed an apple from the canteen. I went to his contact and press the phone icon. 'Call'.

The phone started ringing to Skyler but after six rings, the phone went flat and I sighed out of frustration. Where is he?

I went outside the canteen and through the hallways. I passed Skyler's locker and my heart stopped. It has been vandalised. 'Freak' ,'Weirdo', 'Emo', 'Idiot' and some scribbles of different coloured spray paint that are now stuck against the locker.

I felt tears fill my eyes. I never thought that I would go back to such a cruel atmosphere. I didn't want to go to university but coming here will get the education and the knowledge that I will need to be able to do directing and all that I would like to do.

I dialled in Skyler's number once more and held myself against the wall. I expected the call to go to voicemail again. But I didn't. "Paige"? "Where the hell on earth are you Skyler"? He groaned and I suddenly got angry.

"Do you have any idea how worried I have been today"?! I screeched at him. "Yes I do fucking know. Alright?! Look, I'll explain later. Meet me at the park 3 blocks away from the school at 10pm" and then he hung up without giving me any time to reply.

-Later on-

I walked out of the university and down the street that led towards the park. The only thing I was most angry and upset about was Skyler not replying to me and completely ignoring me all day.

I finally had reached the park and sat under a tree and waited for a while. It had gotten chilly before I came out and I feel lucky that I had decided to wear a jacket out tonight.