Chapter 12

(Izuku's POV)

These past few months have been a blur. After the attack we did at the USJ, being captured, and visiting my mom, it's all just been so messy. Even Kurogiri has noticed this because he started drinking. Great. 4 alcoholics. We gained more members and I planned to give All For One a visit. I was sitting on my bed one night and Ochako came in brushing her teeth. Her mouth had all that foamy toothpaste stuff in.

"Ishuku, what's the plan wish Katshuki? Itsh been almosh two months." She asked, muffled.

"I don't know, love. Patience is key." She went back to the bathroom and spit out her toothpaste. She put some face lotion on and layed down on the bed. I was reading the newest articles on All Might and Katsuki. Nothing that interesting. Katsuki had gotten first place in the sports festival. All Might saved a bunch of people. Blah blah blah. I didn't care. I turned around and Ochako was asleep with her phone in her hand. I put the blanket over her and went to sleep myself. I woke up the next morning and Ochako wasn't in bed with me. I look around, worried. I walk into the main room.

"Kurogiri, where's Ochako?!"

"She's not in bed? Well, I haven't seen her."

I was a nervous wreck. My mind was always assuming the worst so I went into panic mode.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!"

"Young Izuku, calm down. I'm sure she just went out."

He somehow managed to calm me down. Ochako walked through the door later and dropped her bags.

"Izuku! Are you okay?!"

"Sorry, I didn't know you went out and I got scared."

"Sorry, Izuku. I didn't know that you would get up so early."

Shigaraki came in all sleepy looking. His normal look.

"Izuku, Ochako. When Toga wakes up I want you all to go to the location I sent you through text. Please, try and cooperate."

"What are we doing?" Ochako asked.

"Let's just say it's a business meeting."

Toga woke up later and she was all over me. Ochako was trying to push her away but she wouldn't budge. We walked to the location in hoodies and masks to hide our identities. The place was an alley way. A man said to follow him and we went to this nice house. He took us to this underground elevator thing and gestured for us to go into the room he was pointing to. Inside, a man with a weird mask covering his mouth sat on a couch with guards around him.

"I'm Kai Chisaki. You must be Toga Himiko, Izuku, and Ochako."

"Indeed, sir. Why have you made contact with the LOV?" I questioned him.

"I have suspicions that pro heroes ate coming to arrest us. I want you to make sure that doesn't happen."

"What does the LOV get in return?"

"I would be in your debt."

"Fine."

"By the way, what are your quirks?"

"Why would we tell you?"

"If I drink someone's blood, I will take their appearance and quirk."

Me and Ochako turned to Toga.

"...Why did I-"

"It's a quirk of one of my guards. He can and will make you tell the truth."

"My quirk allows me to remove the gravity from any object I touch."

"I can remove someone's quirk permanently and use it at will."

"I see. Good, this is good."

He chuckled.

"Guards, take them to their stations."

As we walked down a large hallway filled with twists and turns, I heard a child crying. Ochako and Toga noticed it too. We snuck away from the guards and got closer to the sound. We came to a door to where the crying was coming from.

"Shit. This door has a keypad on it."

"Stand back, I'll break through it."

I used one of my quirks to enhance my strength. I smashed through the door and into a child's room with toys on the floor. The bed in there was light pink with polka dots on it. A girl with big red eyes, light blue hair, and a single little goat horn was sitting there crying.

"Hello, dear. What's wrong?" I asked, worried.

"G-Go away! L-Leave me alone!"

I looked Ochako on what we should do.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"

"Y-You're not here to t-take me to the l-lab room?"

"Lab? I'm afraid we have no idea what you're talking about."

"Please don't hurt me anymore. I promise Mr.Chisaki, I won't run away anymore."

"Run away? Dear, are you alright?"

"No more tests. Please..."

"She must be some sort of experiment that Kai has."

"He brought us here to protect him so he could do tests on a God damn child?!"

"Izuku, Ochako, we should probably head back over to our-"

"No. I'm taking this child back with us. Whether Kai likes it or not."

"I agree with Izuku. We can't just leave her here."

Toga thought about it. She bit her lip and sighed.

"You're right. We can bring her back to base with us."

I turned to face the little girl. Her eyes showed more fear then I could imagine.

"How do you feel about coming with us. We promise there won't be any tests or experiments. Only if you want to."

"Y-You promise...?"

I reached out my hand towards her.

"Promise."