Lawrence pinned Newt to the ground. Then grabbing some more chains, he bound his hands and legs and then found a muzzle which he covered his mouth with. He stood up. Newt was now captured, chained like a captured beast. Sonya fell to her knees, crying into her hands. Harriet and Aris knelt beside her, hugging her tightly.

"We can't leave him," she sniffled.

Lawrence wanted to disagree but then he remembered Thomas, and how it was because of him and Edward that the Right Arm existed. They owed it to them. And all those teens they rescued loved Newt. And Edward's team had promised they would reclaim all the serum they could. "We'll take him with us," he decided. "But if he goes for the kill, I won't have a choice,"

.....................................................................................................................................

Thomas, Edward and Amelia dashed through the shiny hallways but they heard Janson and all the guards gaining on them. "In here!" Amelia pushed the boys into a separate room and then shut the door tightly, locking it and then barricading it with tables and drawers of metal.

The boys looked around but all that was behind them were tall giant windows. "Great," Thomas cursed. 'Just great,"

"Well, I didn't see you come up with any ideas," challenged Amelia.

"Guys, we need to find Hans and Jorge," reminded Edward. "He's the only one that can help us unlock the message," When he said that he noticed the change in Thomas's face. "What?" His brother looked into his eyes with a blank expression. "No," he realised what he was saying. "They can't be,"

"I don't know what happened to Jorge. But Hans was killed in front of my eyes," Thomas released a tear. "It's my fault. I did this to him,"

"No," Amelia quickly hugged him. "You didn't do this. It was because of him and you that WICKED didn't find what your father hid. His death wasn't in vain. He saved us out there,"

Edward wanted to cry but the banging of doors made his heart jump.

"You can't hide in there forever brothers!" mocked the cruel Janson.

"What do we do?" panicked Edward. No sooner had he said that they heard loud shears coming from outside the door. Then the next thing they saw were sparks flying out through the thin gaps between the door frames. No way out. No escape.

Thomas looked around. He walked over to the giant windows and looked down. A giant pool lay at the bottom of the outside driveway just outside the WICKED building. "I've got a plan. We're gonna need to crack this open," He looked around and saw a perfect item.

He and Edward smashed the giant cylinder of gas against the glass and it cracked the entire middle window. They watched as the heavy item landed in the giant pool many floors below with a splash. Now all they had to do was jump. They stood back five meters.

"You sure about this?" Amelia asked.

"Not really," he confessed.

"Nice pep talk," replied his brother sarcastically. "Way to boost our spirits brother,"

"Hey. You guys came here to save me and the others. Might as well keep your motives up,"

Clang! Bang! The door busted open.

The three sprinted before the soldiers could get them. They leapt out of the window and screamed as gravity pulled them hundreds of feet downwards and they landed with a pair of massive splashes and sploshes into the water below.

Janson scurried to the windowpane and peered down. No heads came up. Jerry entered the room and was appalled to see what had happened hence the broken glass. "You lost them?" he berated his dad who didn't pay attention. He eyed the pool below.