part 4. Tribal

"Ow fuck" my client cusses under his breath

"You good?" I say still going

He nods and turns his head the other way. The shop is buzzing with machines and clients curlled up in their seats.

My client has been doing pretty damn well and the tattoo is turning out pretty nice.

There's a chance I might actually take this thing.

"You guys have 1 hour remaining!" Dave says out loud

"Youre almost done man youre doing great" I say trying to encourage my client

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Oliver Peck making his way over. The machine buzzes as I work this black into the arm trying to concentrate.

He walks in with that same toothpick in his mouth that I see in every photo or video of him.

"Miss y/n, how's it going in here?" He says standing behind me looking at the tattoo.

"Great thanks I really spent a lot of time getting that outline right so I'm just tryna work the black in nice and dark before time runs out"

I say dipping back into my little cup of black ink.

"Thats good just don't give us an unfinished tattoo though." He says menacingly

"Dont even worry about that Oliver" I reply as my machine does a swirling motion to get as much converge as fast as possible

My client chuckles slightly and Oliver walks out.

I look at the timer and let the clock tick away.

After a while I finish up with about 2 minutes left on the clock. It looks great.
My line work is impressive and the black ink is solid.

I get the client cleaned and wrapped up while everyone else finishes up. The timer quickly runs down and Dave announces it to everyone to drop their machines and get everyone finished.

We all go upstairs to the loft and sit around the couch talking.

"Tatu baby your lines looked kinda busted" Josh says out of no where

"Bro where? I had some of the cleanest lines out there." She replies quickly

Who tf is this guy.

"Oh, cuz from what I was looking at that shit was busted but its what I expected but still disappointing"

"Josh idk who the fuck you think you are, but I saw her line work and that shit was clean as fuck so worry about yourself youre just coming at her unproked for no reason. Like huh? Who are you? Worry about your own tattoo" I say and he quickly responds by shutting his mouth

Oliver comes up shortly after.

"Alright we wanna see y/n. Josh. Jimmie. And Frank"

We all head downstairs to the shop and I can't help but have some sort of confidence.

We all stand in front of the judges one by one. Dave is the one that catches my eye though. His straight hair and rings are very attractive.

The cameras cut on and snap me out of my trance I didn't even know I was in

"You guys represent the top 2 and bottom 2 of the night." Dave announces while looking at me when saying top 2

My heart holds with anticipation as I wait to be told I'm hopefully apart of the top 2.

"Y/n. And Jimmie. You guys are here, because the judges belive, you guys have the best tattoos of the night."

"Which means Josh. And Frank. You guys are in the bottom. And at the end of the night one of you will be asked to pack your machines and leave."