0.9 And Then She Was Gone

Zacznij od początku

Kassie smiled softly as she held onto baby Judith with her good arm, "just holding Judith until Beth is ready for her with her bottle" she said as she looked over at Maggie.

Maggie wrapped her arms around the girl and hugged her tightly to her, "is everything okay though? You seem a little more distant then usual" she said as she brushed a hand through the girl's hair.

Kassie gave a small smile, "yeah, I just miss Mason is all" Maggie nodded as she placed a kiss to the top of the younger girls head.

Beth walked out of their mini kitchen with Judith's bottle in hand and walked out towards Maggie and Kassiopeia. "Hey you two! I got her bottle all ready, thank you for watching her Kass" Kassiopeia looked at Beth weirdly as she handed Judith off to the girl.

"Kass?" The black haired girl asked confusedly making Beth give a nervous laugh.

"Y-yeah seeing as everyone calls you Kassie, I wanted to give you my own nickname" Beth said as she smiled widely. Her smile fell as she looked at Kassies face as she zoned out and started to back track, "I-I mean it's only if you would like me to that is" Beth stuttered gaining Kassiopeia's attention.

Kassiopeia smiled at the girl, "No, no I like it" she said softly as she smiled brightly at the blond.

Beth smile in return and turned on her heal and walked over to Ricks room with Judith wrapped up in her arms, Maggie stood up and took Kassiopeia's hand and led her off the steps. "I wanna show you something" Maggie said as she led the girl to her cell, Kassie raised an eyebrow in questionable manner as she sat with Maggie on the bottom bunk. Maggie pulled out a picture that had her and Beth and two boys that she didn't recognize. Maggie noticed her confusion and chuckled to herself, "so Beth and I have two brothers Shawn and Brandon" she said as she pointed out both boys. One had shaggy brown hair with blue eyes with pale skin, he looked like a mix of both Beth and Maggie. And the other had blackish hair with brown eyes and tanner skin, he didn't really look like the other three nor Hershel for that matter.

 And the other had blackish hair with brown eyes and tanner skin, he didn't really look like the other three nor Hershel for that matter

"What happened to your brothers?" Kassiopeia asked as he fingers traced over the two boys faces.

Maggie smiled sadly as she looked over the photo, "Well Shawn and my mama got really sick when the virus broke out so Brandon left to go get medicine that my daddy had asked for but we haven't seen him since" Maggie said sadly, Kassiopeia looked over Maggie and laid her head on Maggie's shoulder.

"Well one thing I hope for is that we find your brother" Kassie said with a smile, Maggie shifted her body slightly and pulled the girl into a tight embrace.

"I hope we do to" Maggie said softly as she pressed a kiss to the girl's forehead as Kassiopeia rested her head on the older woman's shoulder.

Kassie picked the picture back up and looked it over once more, "Brandon is quite the looker" she said playfully as she gave a low whistle.