requests obviously // rules !

___________  ← here is where you can request !  you may request anything ! there is certain things i won't do which will be listed below !  soo make sure to read that before requesting anything. and if you'd like to dm the request feel free too! i don't bite (hard).!!

do's !!  :
do request fluff, angst, and smut,
you can comment like nsfw comments but about like the characters and not about me !
do send me silly little prompts to write sometimes the less details the better so i can use my own creativity to my fullest potential 😊
uhmm can't think of anything else yet but yeah.

don'ts !!  :
don't request like ( for smut ) bottom dream ( idk why but like i cannot write bottom dream for the life of me sooo sorry ill change this rule if i become better ( i could potentially tbh )
don't request heavy gore for angst!! me as a writer gets uncomfortable with a certain amount of gore and can only write so little i have a thing where i feel what my characters feel and it's bad when i write like stuff like that soo :/
don't be weird.
don't ask for weird smut kinks; no piss kinks, no shit kinks, no weird animal kinks. ( on that note tho i will write like with either of them being hybrids like that like if sapnap has like dog ears and a dog tail that's the only like animal like things that id write either of them having )
NO MINORS. ABSOLUTELY NO WRITING SEGGS WITH MINORS. not even shipping them minors. this is dreamnap. the only time will be a high school au oneshot that's the only time.

think that's it for now! if there's more i find and stuff ill add here! but this is also the official requests page !!  comment any requests for ones you have above on the spot !!

enjoy !!