𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ 𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕀ℂ?

"No no Y/N! Your a teacher,its illegal! But come to think of it..we are the same age after all.. NO NO NO!"you start to overthink ,talking to yourself, trying to comprehend whats happening, after a bit a boy breaks the silence.

?-Ehm.. sensei.. what are we doing today?

Y/n-yeah uh- sorry..Izuku?Izuku Midoria!Well let's go to the field to test your quirks then shall we?~

*After doing the test* the results:

"He's not that bad.." you think to your self "WHO AM I KIDDING?!I MEAN SERO DID BETTER THAN HIM.. HIS QUIRK IS KINDA USELESS AT THIS KIND OF EXERCISE.. HE'S ALSO DUMB.. well hot and dumb..Meh .. i am superior so i suppose i can have anyone.."

*Timeskip*
You go home after a long and exhausting day at UA academia..you just had a meeting with principal Nezu , that was boring , you think and think "ugh why do i have to be a teacher or even a pro hero? Like i know people need me but im still a teen.. i need to live my life like everyone ,ok maybe im exaggerating but...still.. im still just a random girl with a big dream that came true.. I didn't know it was going to come this early or even happen..but here i am...I can't stop thinking about him tho.. he's dumb but also so hot at the same time..i just want to kiss him.. you know.. ugh.. maybe if i wasn't a teacher.. but if i wasn't a teacher then i wouldn't have seen him.. now im overthinking.. i should stop .. "

You go and make dinner and before you know it you are passed out on your bed

--------------------------------------------------------------

𝒐𝒌! 𝑰𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉-𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔:312