Sanskar laughed. Ragini and Mishti also giggled along with him.

"To be honest I don't even remember his name now!" Ragini made them laugh more.

Three of them completely ignored Ruhaan. Sanskar and Mishti intentionally while Ragini unintentionally which irked Ruhaan. He took the plate and left from there. Sanskar and Mishti gave hi-five to each other under the table.

"What happened to Ru Mish? Did you both argue regarding something?" Ragini asked seeing him leave from there.

"He only annoyed me talking to Anisha. I did nothing!" Mishti shrugged her shoulders getting up from her place and left.

Ragini looked at Sanskar who shrugged his shoulder.

"Anyways Miss. Glasses don't you think we should do something to make them confess?" Sanskar spoke looking at Ragini.

"I was thinking same. What shall we do?" Ragini asked.

"Let's do something that both of them couldn't stop themselves from confessing." Sanskar spoke.

"Like?" Ragini asked.

"I will tell you later!" Sanskar said and went from there leaving Ragini alone.

She pouted and had her last bite before rushing towards Sanskar.

"Say naaaaa...." Ragini sang.

Sanskar chuckled looking at her.

"I will. But now it's our time Miss. Glasses." He poked her nose lightly as he settled down on the bench in the garden.

Ragini grinned nodding and sat beside him. Sanskar held her hand and sat staring at a particular tree.

"You know Ragini..." he stopped and looked at her.

She looked at him as he called her name. She knows it's something emotional.

"That tree was planted by ma when this college was started by Nanu!" Sanskar spoke pointing at a tree.

"This college was started by your grandfather?" Ragini asked surprised.

Sanskar chuckled lightly while nodding.

"Sorry! Never told it to you. I know I hid many things from you. And I promise to tell you everything very soon." Sanskar spoke looking into her eyes.

Ragini smiled and nodded assuring him through eyes that she will wait. Sanskar smiled and signed Ragini to get up as he got up. Both of them moved towards the tree and Sanskar caressed the tree with teary eyes. Ragini stood holding his hand and trying her best to be his support when he is missing his mother the most on her death anniversary.

"Did you perform puja today?" Ragini asked suddenly.

Sanskar nodded still staring the tree. Ragini kept her head on his shoulder while her thumb is caressing the back of his palm trying to calm him.

****

"There is no bad thing I had got about him sir. But I got to know that there is some disturbance between his father and him." The private investigator spoke.

"Means? Did you get the information?" Shekhar asked.

"Not completely sir. Just got to know that they aren't in good terms. Both of them don't even talk unless if it is needed." The private investigator spoke.

Shekhar looked on.

"Get the information about it too as soon as possible." Shekhar said.

The private investigator nodded before leaving.