"Ruhaan! How are you feeling today?" Anisha asked concerned.

Mishti left from there even before Ruhaan can speak.

"Even my presence makes her angry!" Anisha sighed.

"I am sorry on her behalf. She doesn't mean to hurt. You know right she is umm..." he stops talking as he doesn't want to hurt Anisha either.

"Jealous!" Anisha smiled.

Ruhaan scratches his head and nods a little.

"You tell her that you are just hers soon. Otherwise you would see me dead!" Anish winks smiling mischievously and goes from there laughing.

Ruhaan chuckles and nods before moving towards his place.

"Why are you laughing?" Mishti asked irritated.

"I felt to!" Ruhaan said smiling at her.

Mishti groaned in frustration. She looked away not talking to him. Ruhaan smiled seeing her frustration. He was about to talk to Mishti but the lecturer came and started the lecture. He couldn't talk to Mishti till lunch as Mishti kept ignoring him. He was smiling all the time seeing her cute antics and this made Mishti more angry.

"Woah! What happened Miss. Attitude? You look Miss. Irritated today." Sanskar asked as he saw Mishti irritated.

Ragini and Ruhaan went to order their lunch.

"You know how much I hate that girl! Always keeps sticking to my Ruhaan like a lizard sticks to the wall. Miss. Ugly Lizard!" Mishti speaks irritated.

"Who is that?" Sanskar asked confused.

"Ughhh! That Anisha! Always sticks to Ruhaan!" Mishti says twisting her lips.

"Is it? Why didn't I never seen her with Ruhaan then?" Sanskar asks scratching his head lightly in confusion.

"Now you want me to show proofs or what?" She asks frustrated and twitching her lips.

"Okay! Calm down. You want to revenge Ruhaan for giving attention to her right?" Sanskar asked.

Mishti immediately nodded yes excited. Sanskar chuckled seeing her excitement.

"From this second you ignore Ruhaan! You will talk either to Miss. Glasses or to me. Mostly me. We both have to laugh, whisper..." Mishti interrupts him.

"Got it! Done! Done! Done!" She says excited.

Sanskar smiles.

'Hope this triggers Ruhaan and he confesses to Mishti!' Sanskar thinks in his mind.

"Start!" Mishti says seeing Ragini and Ruhaan coming back with food.

Both of them started giggling giving hi-fi to each other for no reason. Then they acted whispering something to each other and again giggled. There was nothing they spoke to each other though. Ruhaan and Ragini looked confused. Ragini thought to let it go while this definitely triggered Ruhaan. His smile faded seeing Mishti ignoring him. He thought she would get fine once he speaks to her as he knows she is annoyed because he spoke to Anisha. But seeing her ignoring him and laughing along with Sanskar, enjoying with him got him annoyed as well as angry.

"Till yesterday she was irritated atleast for listening his name but today she is even laughing along with him forgetting me. Wow!" Ruhaan whispered and huffed sitting beside Ragini.

"He was so excited and did not wait for the waiter to atleast serve for him and tried serving himself. He was not able to reach the serving bowl for his height as a result that whole Pasta serving bowl fell on him and he was filled with Pasta all over his head. And you know after that day Doll has started addressing him Mr. Pasta whenever he comes to our house. He keeps whining all the time!" Mishti shared an incident about one of their father's friend's son and laughed.