Chapter 5- Birthday

Amy's POV

I wore my short denim shorts and a light blue sleeveless top with 'NERD' written on it with white and black converse . You're asking why I'm wearing this? well here's why

*flashback*
I was sitting on the roof at night, alone, thinking in peace when I felt someone sitting next to me.

I turned my head and saw it Shinji. I have gotten close to him in these few weeks. "hey" I said smiling to him. "hey" he replied returning the smile. we sat there in a comfortable silence for a few minutes when "when's ya birthday?" he suddenly asked me. "tomorrow, 12th September" I replied looking at the moom in front.

"its tomorrow and ya didn't tell me" he said while looking at me. "nobody knows about it, not a big deal " I replied while looking in his eyes. "don't tell anyone about it, okay?" I asked "only if y'all spend the day with me" he said smirking. I sighed "okay, deal" I said while moving my hand towards him "deal" he said while shaking me hand.
*flashback ends*

that's what happened and I'm gonna spend the day with Shinji. its a really good thing if you think about it.

I walked downstairs and saw Shinji in his orange shirt with a black tie and black pants. "let's go" he said. "yeah" I replied and walked out of the warehouse. "happy birthday!" he suddenly said while hugging me tightly. "thanks" I replied while pulling away "not gonna hug back even when I'm keeping it a secret and taking you out? wow" he said "that's right" I said smirking a bit. he sighed.

"youre looking pretty" he suddenly said while walking with me. "thanks" I replied and felt my cheeks getting warm. 'God, don't blush in front of him' I thought to myself. "so, where are we going?" I asked him while looking at him. he just smirked and grabbed my hand "its a surprise" he said while looking at me and started walking fast while dragging me with him.

I sighed and followed him and he stopped in front of an amusement park. I was in awe "like it?" he asked. "love it!" I replied looking at him with a huge grin. we then got out tickets and went inside. "which ride first?" he asked. "um the rollercoaster!" I said cheerfully.

we went to the rollercoaster and when we got out I was scared. did I forgot to mention I am afraid of heights but I still try these kinds of rides? "ya okay?" he asked "normal" I replied while holind onto his arm. we went to some other rides which were NOT as terrific as the rollercoaster and I had a lot of fun with him in the rides.

"let's eat now, its almost 5 pm" he said while holding my hand and taking me to a nearby food stall. "what do ya want?" he asked me " tacos" I replied and he ordered 2 tacos, one for him and one for me. we went to a nearby bench and sat down while eating.

"how's ya birthday going?" he asked looking at me with a grin. "it's going great, all thanks to you" I told him while smiling. "nice to know that" he said while looking in front. we ate in silence. "wanna go the ferris wheel? its the last then we can go home." he asked and I nodded smiling. "let's go then!" I said walking to the ferris wheel.

there was a short line so we got into the ferris fast. the ride was going up and I felt myself getting scared so I held Shinji's hand. "scared of heights?" he asked and I nodded looking down. he then squeezed me hand.

I looked at him smiling and then looked outside while enjoying the ride. after the ride, we were walking to the ware house when I yawned.

"if ya are sleepy then I can give ya a ride back" he said " thank you" I told him while hopping onto his back and wrapping my arms around his neck. "thanks a lot for today, Shinji, it means a lot" I told him and went to sleep