The cat has white fur with blue eyes, which is one of her many weakness. She picked it up and when she did, another thing peeked it's head out of the box. It is another cat and that only made her let out bigger squeal than before. This one has black fur and some kind of yellow-ish eyes (is that how you call it?). "There is two kitties in my house, Luke!" He just smiled at her, folding his arms across his chest.

"And you said you are a puppy enthusiast."

"Well, I am a puppy enthusiast, but can you really resist this creature?" She takes the black one in her other hand and scoop them both to her chest. "Oh my God, they are so cute!" And Luke smile only gotten bigger than before. Seeing her like this made him felt so lucky to know her in the first place. She is so... her. And the thought of her has filled all the empty spaces inside his head. Her eyes are like the mirror reflections of all the cities he wished to see.

"Where did you find them?" He wants to travel all of them. Every single street light or star light for that matter, to kiss his skin. Her lips and little smiles held the lines and angels that were co-ordinates to those unspoken wishes.

"Or, are they yours?" Her words were undoubtedly the ones he traces on his wrists when skies are grey and black. Her fingertips and hands gently reminded him of gravity. He was never good with his words, he never knew how could he described her like that. Maybe that's the benefit of stalking her blog at 3 in the morning two days ago even though he knew he has school at 8. Yes, he found her blog.

He didn't know how, he just kind of found it. And that's when he go through all of her posts, reading every word, feeling it fills his mind slowly.. and before he knew it, he memorized them in his head. "On my way home from campus, it wasn't raining when I found them, someone obviously threw them out. But then it started pouring and the only place that is close to where I was is your apartment, so. . ."

"Of course you'd come here." She rolled her eyes, leaving the two cats and walking to a room, that he guessed is her brother's room. Where is her brother anyway? "Here's some fresh clothes, you can shower in my bathroom." He cocked his eyebrow, "Why yours?"

"Because you said one time, you make a lot of mess in the bathroom. So I'd rather you makes a mess on my bathroom than my brother's, okay?" He just shrugged, he didn't even remember telling her that he makes a big mess on the bathroom. I probably said it when I was drunk, dammit Luke. He mumbled a quick thankyou and walk towards her bathroom. And honestly I could write a 3 paragraph about what is he doing in the shower (he's just thinking, guys) but let's just cut it out. So shortly, he finished showering and walked out from her room, hearing her laugh from the kitchen.

"Stop licking my leg!" She said in between laughs. "Oh hey, Luke!" She greeted when he walked in. He waved a little, a smile growing on his lips. "I made you a hot chocolate, it's on the table." She smiled and went back focusing on the cute creature clinging to her legs. He saw a cup on the table and quickly grab it, inhaling the scent before sipping some of it. "You really like them, don't you?" He sat down next to her on the floor as she nodded enthusiastically.

"I mean they're real–"

"Can I kiss you?"

Silence.

Did I just say that out loud? Dumbass. Luke regretted saying it, he didn't even know how could that slip off his tongue. This is his bad habit, saying things in his mind that doesn't need to be said. Especially not those four words. He gulped, trying to find something to–at least–make him less embarrassed. "I – I mean, can I kiss the cat–"

And, of course like one of those clichés in books and movies, she cut him off with a kiss. It wasn't the first time they kissed, for her. But it is for him. Is this real? He had to proceed for 10 seconds that she is kissing him before kissing her back. And out of the blue, his mind is recalling one of her poems he read on her blog (it is obviously not the time to think of a poem, Luke):

Kiss her. Slowly, take your time, there's no place you'd rather be. Kiss her but not like you're waiting for something else, like your hands beneath her shirt or her skirt or tangled up in her bra straps. Nothing like that. Kiss her like you've forgotten any other mouth that your mouth has ever touched. Kiss her with a curious childish delight.

He smiled and it caused her to also smile. Wrapping her arms around his neck, as he laughs into her mouth. "The cats are watching," She said inbetween the kiss. "Who cares?" He said, pulling her closer, tracing shapes on her waist.

Laugh into her mouth, inhale her sighs. Kiss her until she moans. Kiss her with her face in your hands. Or your hands in her hair. Or pulling her closer at the waist. Kiss her like you want to take her dancing. Like you want to spin her into an open arena and watch her look at you like you're the brightest thing she's ever seen. Kiss her like she's the brightest thing you've ever seen. Take your time. Kiss her like the first and only piece of chocolate you're ever going to taste. Kiss her until she forgets how to count. Kiss her stupid. Kiss her silent. Come away, ask her what 2+2 is and listen to her say your name in answer.

And you know who Luke is. He's the dumbass. "What's 2+2?" She stopped kissing him and looked at him like 'are you serious?', she knew the answer, and of course, she obviously remember that line, ti was from one of her poem. "Was that from my blog?"

Luke's eyes widened and he looks so uncomfortable. They are inches from each other and that made his cheeks heat up. She laughed, it's so obvious that he was stalking her blog from the look on his face. "Oh my God, you're such a dumbass."

She gave him a peck on the lips and pressed their forehead together. "Meany," he pouted. "but I'm your dumbass, though." She smiled, something he wouldn't get tired to stare at all day, all night, everyday.

"You're my dumbass, Luke."

-

ok there u go a suck-ish update

*taps mic*

*clears throat*

now, should we get to the fun part