𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃:artistic disgers

Dream
-
I'd just head off to art class those two are adorble. They probably  went off  to plan what the plan to do to me next. Walking into class I could only smile.

I love this class as it's only me in it and the teacher adores me.

"Hello my favoite student how's you're creative  mind thinking this morin"  she said.

"I'm thinking I'm gonna draw some gifts for some pepole" I'd hum out quietly.

"Family? Families love self-made gifts!" The teacher exclaimed.

I bit my lip, "its for some friends of mine"

I said limping to my desk.

"Honey why are you limping?" She asked noticing.

I blushed, "uhh I embraced my sexuilty a little to much last night"

The teacher luaghed, "typical young adult activities"

I walked over to the corner where all our projects are stored grabing my sketchbook  some paper and other things I need for my idea of a project.

A gift for punz  and sapnap.... considering they most likely would never be apart.

Those two you see them everywhere togather it's like somehow they managed to get the same exact squdal.

I sit at my desk and get right to work steching out the idea, a border that looks like one of the pretty windows with roses at the  top, I added Vines swrilling  at the top.

Useing the fade pen to make some shade off the parts to make it look 3 demaionsl.

I smile softly. As I pulled out my phone.. I have a picture of these two cuddling on the couch one night waiting for me to get back.

They wore fast asleep.

I then draw a mistletoe and some other decorations for the season around.

I smiled softly as I draw us three under the mistletoe.. punz  lifted up my chin kissing as sapanp was in my neck. Awaing hid to. Both set of hands held my waist.

I used some outlining useing a needed eraser to erase the pencil.

Soon the teacher made her rounds.

"Oh so ur drawing for you're lovers" she said, "they'll surly will love it!"

"Well.. not my lovers yet, yk what I think like." I blushed, "the frist kiss under a mistletoe"

"Good luck with that with those two they have a vendetta aginst it for some reason" a kid said.

"The have there reasons. You should respect  it.." I huff out rolling my eyes and went back to my work.

"Charlie  mind you're own binuess  for once do you're work" she huffed, "but it's really cute dream! Keep up the good work"

Today is the last art class before our winter break. As today's the Friday before the weekend of break.

Though wlot stay on campus. I do need to finish this today.

I contuie to draw the background makeing sure to make it ever so slightly fanned our to give perspetion. I added the color to make it look lime us and white jell pen highlights.

Added my signature to the corner. And smile softly, adding 'beloved, by one, loved by two' in cersisvie.

I put it in a gift tub when all dry and bow it.

Of coruse I headed to the dorm to hide it rq, before I went to find the duo.
-
O.