𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒:not the season

Dream
-
Punz  zoned out looking at me soon a tear began to fall down his face.

"Oh he's going through a flash back" sapnap hummed. "And I know witch one because we get it drawing this time"

"Why you two hate the season" I ask.

"We don't hate the season we just hate the hanging red berries" sapnap sighed out putting me on punzs lap, "we got fucked over."

Whatever happend doesn't mean I shouldn't get to have it up tho...

"But you're ruining my fun aswell-" I sighed.

"Mhm.. but really fucked over to the point where we almost broke our friendship because of it" sapnap said, "so with a burning Vandeta I'd perfer not to have them in the dorm, so would punzo"

I'd nod.. but come on it can't be that bad truly, "well what happend did you guys have to kiss ur ex?"

Sapnap sighed, "me and punz got cought under it togather, we wore both dating another group of bestfriends and well.... it didn't go well when the found us kissing under the mistletoe"

I looked shocked, "you got broken up with over festive cheer?"

"Well punz way of gotten a little carried away but, at the time I didn't know he liked the flavor of chapstick I was using" sapnap hummed.

I looked down now I fell bad, "so that how you got the nickname?"

"No we got it because after that day, our festive spirit died so even if we wore under one we wouldn't kiss instead  pull it down and throw it at the pepole who asked" punz said, "we got labeled as cheaters because sapnap moaned into the kiss and I ended up making it deeper then a simple  peck"

Punz wrapped his arms around me.

"So that's why you hate mistletoe? Ur rep got tarnished bc of festive cheer?" I asked.

"Yeah. And then we got labeled as grinch because we wouldn't do it anymore. Or exes aren't any help. Infact they hang around ur little friend alot" sapnap hummed.

"Catrina and sofie?" I ask, "they're you're exes?"

"Yeap. They hate us with burning  passion because they think they fell victim to fake strights" punz sighed, "back then we wore both bi. So idk"

"It changed?" I asked.

Knowing there backstory now, expiclly  with those two.. they keep trying to force me to date george. He's like a bother to me.

"Yeah I guess in the kiss we both figured out we liked men more anyways." Sapnap shrugged, "plus it's not like any girl would date us thanks to those two"

"They spreeded  that we wore cheaters like wild fire. Me and sap fought and then  made up" punz hummed, "but yeah we almost stoped being friends over it"

"Both blamed echother  for our rep being tarnished" sapnap explined, "but then we realized it was all part of there plan."

"What you mean?" I asked.

"They wanted to ruin us so we'd stop being friends they didn't like our botherly bound at all" punz explined, "so they tarnished us in hoped we'd come back not as friends"

I always knew those two wore bitches.

"They keep trying to get me to date george" I mentioned.
-
Oh lanta.