𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃:bueatiful.

Sapnap
-
I wake up a dirty blond covered in cum; between me and punz. God it was so perfect. He was covered in our hickeys.

I sit up a bit  I was planing on going to make them breakfast but both the dirtyblond snd blond dragged me back down.

"Cuddle longer" punz said clearly asleep.

Damn he fell littarly  a mouse move across his arm.

I just lay there looking at Twitter and things. Seeing george pissed.. tweeting about how we got what he should have.

I just replied, 'I offered it jokely but he took it seriosuly and begged for me and punz~ who could say no to someone begging, when he's that cute'

I smiled looking at the boy who's oozing out cum as his eyes slowly open and he soft kissed my neck.

"Morin sappy.. God you're both unreasonablely huge." Dream whimpered, "you broke my back... I'm gonna be limping"

I chuckle softly, "you took my offer and we would never not give you what you want"

"Simp" Dream  huffed cuddling into me.

"Very well" punz said in his sleepy voice.

I blushed a bit and looked down and awe. The oozing boy was red to.

"Let's get cleaned up. And then we can have breakfast" I suggest.

I wanna kiss Dream so bad... bur I don't want to take his fantasy away.

I looked at punz.

Soon he and dream went  into the bathroom but he came back.

We winded up making out in thr bedroom.

"Youre not the only one who wants to kiss him.. I mean we did have sex" punz sighed.

I nod and walked into the bathroom dreams stareing at the wonderful hickeys we placed.

"We may of went alittle over bored" punz aminted.

Dream giggled, "there pretty.. you certainly  did show me I am to... considering you are both simped for and choose me to fuck" Dream Said.

"Oh there's much more we want to make u. But for know we'll keep that secrt" I mutter.

Dream went into the bath pulling us in with him.

"U already fucked me; so I don't see why we can't shared a bath" Dream giggled out.

I smiled and kissed his cheek;  punz did aswell.

"If you wish we will" punz said.

Dream moved laying  aginst my chest. God I melted to it.  

Me and punz loved this man.. but we don't want to push it to quickly..

I mean..

"Soo. What did that make us?" Punz mutter.

"I'll think about it alright. But I do know I like the felling of you two in me" Dream said.

"We liked you on us.. it felt right" punz hummed out.

I nodded.

Soon we all got our and dressed for the  day to go to class. Dream in his limping glory.

"What the hell you let those assholes fuck you?!" Sofia yelled.

"I wanted more and they wore happy  to give me it" Dream said, "snuggles went to sex"

"Mm he liked daddy's size" I said and took us to the the seats.

George and there friends wore pissed.
-
I know they've both kissed him already but they are acting like both never happend.