When Xie Qinyin

    came out of the planting area, she noticed that the atmosphere outside had changed.

    They looked at her with more shock and awe in their eyes.

    Xie Qinyin thought for a while, and then combined with Lei Yi and Baili Ji winked at her, and immediately understood that they already knew her powers.

    Devouring ability, the only one in the world, is very powerful and terrifying.

    Although she controlled it when she released the power point just now, they should have felt the breath of the power leaking out.

    Xie Qinyin didn't care about that.

    As long as they don't make trouble, she naturally won't hurt them, or she won't find a way to let the system control the ability.

    She stood at the door of the planting area and said to them: "The planting area has been purified, you can go in."

    Everyone couldn't wait to enter the planting area.

    The soils of all fields in the planting area have changed, from the hard black soil to a tan, moist and soft to the touch.

    Really good soil for planting!

    Seeing the mutant soil being purified with his own eyes, the base chiefs who were used to seeing strong winds and waves couldn't help but turn red.

    They were really saved!

    The planting team was already ready, and immediately rushed to the planting area after receiving a notice from Chief Zhao.

    Seeing this large piece of land, everyone's eyes filled with enthusiasm.

    "The owner really helped us purify the planting area!"

    "Great, the base will no longer have to worry about starvation in the future."

    "Hurry up and take out the seeds, everyone, hurry up and sow!"

    Fortunately, the search team went out to find supplies before . At the time, I brought back a lot of seeds intentionally or unintentionally, and now it finally comes in handy.

    Xie Qinyin reminded: "You can let the wood-type abilities to come to the planting area, and the wood-type abilities can give birth to plants."

    Leader Zhao's eyes lit up, and he immediately asked all the wood-type abilities to notify the base.

    Soon, under the influence of wood-type abilities, the vegetable seeds just planted took root and sprouted, and the first batch of vegetables could be harvested within a few days.

    With the southern base as a reference, the base chiefs of other bases have long been impatient.

    They immediately contacted the base and asked the people at the base to prepare the planting area in the same way as the southern base, and recruited those who would plant it.

    And let all wood-type abilities stay at the base on standby.

    After returning to the southern base, Xie Qinyin followed Leader Zhao to the shop he had chosen before.

    The shop has been renovated.

    Since all bases had to open one, Xie Qinyin installed all the fully automatic kitchens, self-service meals, and super refrigerators in accordance with the specifications of the small restaurant.

    That way, the restaurant can make gourmet meals even when she's not at the southern base.

    After dealing with the southern base, Xie Qinyin took the other base chiefs to the next base.