Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    There was a sudden commotion outside the small restaurant.

    "What's going on?"

    Xie Qinyin walked out of the small restaurant quickly. Brother Zombie and Tian Xiaoyu followed behind her. As soon as they went out, they saw dozens of human beings in the zombie group.

    They are the survivors of the Hope base.

    After seeing the flyer of the Happy Inn, they kept thinking about it and wanted to come to City A to find out.

    This morning, they immediately formed a temporary team and went to City A to find the existence of the small restaurant.

    Originally they had prepared that the flyers were fake and that the small restaurant did not exist at all.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as I entered City A, I found that the zombies here really don't bite, and they rarely encounter low-level zombies.

    As soon as the zombies see them, they will detour with disgust, like avoiding something dirty.

    The ability users who were just about to use their abilities to drive away the zombies: "..."

    They looked down at the clothes that had become gray because of the rush.

    For the first time, being rejected by zombies, it feels a little strange.

    Then, they smelled an alluring scent coming from the front, and they followed the scent unconsciously.

    It didn't take a while to see the small restaurants gleaming among the many buildings.

    "Happy Restaurant really exists!"

    "Oh my God, this smell is so fragrant, I can't help it!" "Hey, there are so many zombies, the     zombies

    in City A are all here."

It looked all high-level zombies.

    Both the supernatural beings and ordinary people were stunned by the sight in front of them, standing in a dilemma.

    But the smell from the small restaurant is getting stronger and stronger. Thinking that Tian Tian, ​​a zombie in City A, can eat delicious food, but they can only eat some biscuits and steamed buns, and their hearts are sour.

    Besides, the zombies didn't even look at them.

    The thirst for food overcomes fear, and everyone rushes towards the zombie swarm.

    Just in front of the small restaurant, a very cute girl came out of the restaurant, and the restless zombies around her immediately became quiet when they saw her.

    The leader of the power user thought of the words on the flyer, the owner of the Happy Inn is a zombie that looks like a human.

    Originally, they didn't believe it until they saw Xie Qinyin.

    "Are you the owner?"

    "I am." Xie Qinyin walked up to them, as if she didn't see their vigilance, and asked gently, "Are the guests here to eat at Happiness Restaurant?"

    Xie Qinyin smiled very Kind, people unconsciously believe that she will not hurt themselves.

    They relaxed and said tiredly: "Yes, we saw the address of the Happy Inn on the flyer, and wanted to try our luck, but we didn't expect to find it."

    Along the way, they encountered several waves Zombies, fortunately, there are many power users who came this time, and there were no casualties.

    After entering City A, they were relieved to see that the zombies really did not bite people as stated in the flyer.