So she started looking for zombies.

    On the street, no.

    Inside the house, no.

    Not in the vegetable garden either...

    where to go?

    Suddenly, a place flashed in Xie Qinyin's mind, if it was studying, then they would be at—

    school!

    Xie Qinyin turned around abruptly, found the direction of the school, and ran in that direction.

    The lights dispelled all the darkness, Xie Qinyin's running figure quickly turned into a flash of lightning, and the wind whistled past her ears. Xie Qinyin never wanted to get to the school so quickly, because the zombies might be studying all night in the school.

    Soon, Xie Qinyin was standing outside the school.

    She quietly looked at the school in front of her.

    She had passed by the school countless times before, but she had never noticed how beautiful this long-abandoned school was.

    The sign of the No. 3 Middle School in City A at the school entrance has been wiped clean, and even the campus has been cleaned. There is no rubbish on the ground. Xie Qinyin looked in the direction of the classroom.

    There are a total of three teaching buildings, brightly lit from top to bottom, and not a single classroom is dark.

    Thinking that the zombies were learning all kinds of knowledge in the teaching building, Xie Qinyin's laughter became hot.

    No, zombies love learning so much, how could she be left behind? Xie Qinyin straightened her chest and walked towards the campus. Just as she reached the door, a gust of wind suddenly hit her. Xie Qinyin was taken aback and took a step back.

    Then there was a roar in my ear: "Who is it! I don't know that you can't just go to school at night!"

    A tall and muscular zombie ran out of the guard room, his eyes staring at Xie Qinyin, the zombie's His eyebrows were knit together, and he said to Xie Qinyin: "Why do I see you familiar?"

    Xie Qinyin smiled awkwardly, and quickly stepped back a few steps: "I'm sorry, I didn't know I couldn't go in casually." The

    zombie heard her voice , and finally remembered who

    she was. He bent down and approached Xie Qinyin excitedly: "The owner, you're back!" He put down his hand, turned around and smiled at the zombie.

    Zombie didn't know what she was thinking, so he said to himself: "Brother Zombie said that you went to the sea market base before, and it will take a long time to come back. I didn't expect you to come back in just a few days!"

    It was the shopkeeper who found out. Afterwards, the zombies didn't stop her and took her inside.

    Xie Qinyin found out that this zombie was a talker. Even if she didn't speak, he could talk a lot. Along the way, through his mouth, she had already understood everything that happened after she left City A.

    "Brother Shi said that the owner wants to restore order to the city, and what the owner wants to do is what we all want to do, so during your absence, everyone is studying hard."

    "Have you noticed the changes outside? We just restored the water and electricity in City A a few days ago, but we haven't moved the rest for the time being, because everyone still has a lot to learn."