In this way, the workload of the zombies increases.

    Xie Qinyin was thinking about recruiting a few more zombies. Unexpectedly, not only did they not mind the increased workload, but when they heard that Xie Qinyin was going to open a new store, they all started an excited discussion.

    "Has the owner opened a new store?"

    "We haven't been to City C yet. We can go to other places through any door in the future!"

    "When will the owner open a seafood restaurant, there must be a lot of delicious food in it, I really want to Hurry up and eat it."

    ... The

    vegetable garden has been successfully expanded, and the next thing is to open a store in City C, but before that, there is one important thing to do.

    Xie Qinyin looked at the direction of the Hope Base, wondering if the people from the Haishi Base had arrived.

    ——At

    the same time, the base chief of the Mirage base finally arrived at the Hope base.

    The base chief of the Mirage base is a very beautiful woman. She can become the base chief of a base in the apocalypse. Her ability is naturally not weak, and it is the most powerful thunder-type ability.

    At this time, the base chief of the Mirage base was sitting in the reception room.

    As soon as Lei Yi walked into the reception room, he saw a beautiful woman lying lazily on the sofa. His footsteps stopped, and he stepped forward with a smile: "Long time no see, Bailiji."

    Bailiji, Born in the special forces, at the beginning of the end of the world, he awakened the strongest thunder-type ability. Before, a person with the ability refused to accept her as the leader of the sea market base. Bailiji directly arrested people and slowly tortured them to death.

    It is said that her methods were cruel, and she tortured the other party into an inhuman form.

    The entire mirage base is under her control.

    Baili Ji heard Lei Yi's voice, and slowly raised her eyes to look in the direction of the door. The corners of her lips were slightly hooked, and she said in a hoarse voice: "Long time no see, Lei Yi."

    Then, she Looking up behind Lei Yi, Yu Feng and others came out.

    Yu Feng walked up to Baili Ji excitedly, "Boss, you're here to pick us up!"

    Meng Jiang lowered his head and said in frustration, "I'm sorry boss, this time we not only didn't bring back the supplies, but also damaged them. Several team members, they were all killed by mutant rats..."

    Everyone thought of the team members killed by mutant rats, and their eyes were all red.

    "Don't blame yourself." Bailiji reassured her softly: "No one knew that they would encounter the mutant mice. It's good that you guys are back alive. It's not your     fault

    ."

The mood slowly calmed down.

    Seeing that they had something to say, Lei Yi said hello and left.

    Seeing that Yu Feng was looking at her, Baili     Ji asked casually, "If you have something to say, just say it." The owner of the restaurant."

    The first time Bailiji heard about this small restaurant, she couldn't help but be interested: "Let's talk about it."

    Yu Feng immediately told her all the information they had learned, while Meng Jiang and others added.