zombies finished their plans and then looked at Xie Qinyin expectantly.

    "Shopkeeper, what do you think of our ideas?"

    Xie Qinyin stared at them dumbfounded. She didn't say a word, and they planned the vegetable garden clearly. Don't worry about her.

    Xie Qinyin said nothing and waved her hand: "Just do as you said!"

    Originally, the vegetable field was built here because he saw a large open space behind the village.

    There was no one in the village in front of the vegetable field. Because of the existence of the mutant thorn vines, not even the zombies would go this way, and the village had long been abandoned.

    Now to expand the vegetable field, the village must be leveled.

    When the super pig farm was built before, many zombies came to help.

    Xie Qinyin thought of the enthusiastic zombies, and asked Brother Zhe to smell if he was willing to help.

    Soon, Brother Zombie came back with a dozen zombies, as well as an excavator.

    "Innkeeper, if there is anything we need help with, you can tell me."

    "Brother Zhe told us on the way here just now. We also brought the excavator and tools. You don't need to worry about this trivial matter. Now ."

    "Yeah, the owner, you can go and rest by the side, just leave it to us." How could

    Xie Qinyin really let them do all the work, the vegetable garden is her own, there is no reason for the zombies to help her work for nothing, But the zombies didn't give her a chance at all, even Brother Zombie and Tian Xiaoyu were driven aside.

    "The owner, why don't you go and make us something to eat."

    "Yes, yes, after eating the smoothie made by the owner, I have been thinking about it, we are here, you don't have to worry, we don't want anything else, can have a A bowl of smoothie is the best."

    "On such a hot day, I just want to eat a bowl of smoothie..."

    In fact, this is the purpose of their willingness to help. They want to eat the smoothie made by the owner, which is not available in the small restaurant. So many kinds of smoothies, but every time they help the owner with the work, the owner will make them delicious.

    So when Brother Corpse asked them this time, they immediately agreed to help.

    Xie Qinyin also understood what they meant.

    At this time, she was standing on the side of the road, and the zombies peeked at her while they were working, especially the zombies who drove the forklift, even peeking at her from the rearview mirror.

    It seems they really like the smoothies she makes.

    Of course she wanted to satisfy them with this little wish.

    Xie Qinyin took Tian Xiaoyu and Brother Shi to the fruit forest on the mountain. The three picked various fruits in the fruit forest and then returned to the small restaurant.

    Xie Qinyin started making various fruit smoothies.

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu peeked at the prepared fruit smoothie while helping.

    Well...Peach Milk Ice, Honey Yellow Peach Smoothie are their favorites.

    Lei Jingjing on the side was enjoying the strawberry milk ice that the owner gave her for a long time.