Lei Jingjing had messy hair and was a little unhappy when she was woken up. She followed Tian Xiaoyu into the kitchen in a daze.

    A scent hits the nostrils.

    Lei Jingjing immediately woke up, ran to Xie Qinyin's side quickly, and saw the small seafood on the table.

    "Wow, the owner made small seafood with sauce!" Lei Jingjing immediately revived with blood when she saw the food.

    She looked at Tian Xiaoyu a little embarrassedly, "I'm sorry Xiaoyu, Jingjing got angry with you just now."

    Tian Xiaoyu said arrogantly, "You know what I'm doing."

    But she was not angry with Lei Jingjing.

    It wasn't dinner time yet, the door of the small restaurant was still closed, Tian Xiaoyu brought the seafood to the dining area, Lei Jingjing moved her small chair over to make it, and then they all looked in the direction of the kitchen, waiting for Xie Qinyin come out.

    Brother Shi and the others hadn't come back yet, so Xie Qinyin put the rest of the seafood in the super refrigerator, and they would eat it together in the evening.

    Xie Qinyin came out of the kitchen and saw them sitting obediently without eating, she was a little surprised: "Why don't you eat?" The

    two of them said in unison, "Let's wait for the owner to eat together."

    Xie Qinyin was moved and amused. Thinking of waiting for her.

    She immediately divided the small seafood into three portions, because there would be dinner later, so the amount was not much, but it was enough for them to eat.

    Tian Xiaoyu couldn't wait to eat a small octopus. The frozen small octopus was even more refreshing. It was wrapped in a layer of chutney sauce, which was especially appetizing.

    In addition to the small octopus, there are also shrimps, razor clams, small crabs... all kinds of small seafood, people can't stop.

    Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing could not wait to lick the bowls clean.

    After eating the juicy small seafood, there is still something unfinished, but the cravings in their stomachs are temporarily satisfied.

    Tian Xiaoyu cleaned the tableware and chopsticks, and Xie Qinyin got into the kitchen again.

    Since there is a new dish to be put on the shelves, of course, it can't be just one dish. Xie Qinyin thought about it and prepared to make a seafood casserole porridge and boiled prawns.

    Soon, the smell of seafood casserole porridge came out from the kitchen and floated outside, and the zombies guarding outside the small restaurant immediately smelled the fragrance.

    "It's so fragrant, the owner must be making new dishes!"

    "It's the smell of seafood. I like seafood the most. I must try the owner's new dishes later!"

    "Why isn't the small restaurant open yet? I can't take it anymore."

    The movement outside became louder and louder, Xie Qinyin asked Tian Xiaoyu to go out to appease the zombies.

    Because the corpse hadn't come back yet, the zombies outside started to get a little restless when they smelled the fragrance.

    "Don't make any noise!" Tian Xiaoyu looked at the zombies outside the restaurant angrily.

    Although she is not as strong as Brother Zombie, it is more than enough to deter the zombies. At this time, her face is tense and she stares at the zombies angrily.