Tian Xiaoyu's words made them realize that the vegetables in the small restaurant were all grown by the owner!

    The owner can grow normal vegetables on the mutant soil!

    Xiao Xuewei grabbed Tian Xiaoyu's hand with a look of excitement: "Xiaoyu, are you telling the truth? The shop owner can really grow vegetables?"

    Tian Xiaoyu was a little confused, why were they so excited?

    "Yes, yes..."

    Mu Shuai was about to ask the shopkeeper when he would come back when there was a sudden commotion outside.

    A zombie came in from outside, looked around, and walked in their direction.

    "Xiaoyu, isn't the owner here, there are a lot of people outside." The power

    users looked at the door of the store.

    The smell of the food coming out of the small restaurant almost took their souls away.

    When Tian Xiaoyu went out, there were several waves of people standing outside the branch.

    But the owner is away, and she doesn't know how to cook.

    Tian Xiaoyu was in a hurry, Song Jie suggested: "Xiaoyu, isn't the main store's kitchen capable of cooking? We will help you greet customers to order, and after ordering, you can go to the main store to pick up the dishes."

    "Really! It's great! Come on, you have to help me, when the shopkeeper comes back, I'll let her cook something delicious for you!" Tian Xiaoyu hugged Xiao Xuewei's arm and looked at the three good people with bright eyes.

    When they heard that there was delicious food, the three of them were shocked.

    Mourinho couldn't wait to say: "Don't worry, we will help you take good care of the guests!" The

    people who came here were all people who hoped that the base had abilities, and they were all familiar with it.

    With the help of Mu Shuai and others, Tian Xiaoyu suddenly felt much more relaxed. She smiled and greeted the guests to enter the store.

    The customers who just entered the store were a little horrified when they saw Tian Xiaoyu. This is a high-level zombie.

    Then they discovered that there were actually humans in the store.

    Someone recognized them and said in surprise: "Song Jie! How can you be a waiter in a small restaurant?!"

    Song Jie smiled at them: "We are just helping.

    " Inside out.

    Soon, all the minds of the power users were taken away by the food.

    ——Xie

    Qinyin and Brother Shi found a total of twelve seed shops, but unfortunately several of them have been destroyed.

    She put all the seeds that could be used in the space, and then took Brother Shi to go to major stores and supermarkets to collect a large amount of supplies.

    When I came out of the mall, it was almost dark outside.

    Xie Qinyin put a bag of potato chips in her mouth, and looked at Brother Shi with a guilty conscience: "It's almost the end of the day, let's go back."

    Brother Shi poured the crispy noodles into his mouth and ate his cheeks. He happily followed behind Xie Qinyin.

    When they returned to the small restaurant, the customers of the small restaurant were almost gone.