Tian Xiaoyu retracted his fingers with a "huh".

    Robots can be shy!

    The little train started, and the robot took them around the super pig farm.

    Breeding area, feeding area, bathing area, entertainment area, all kinds of advanced instruments and babysitter robots, they are dazzling.

    When she saw the feed area, Xie Qinyin was surprised: "Can the super pig farm produce its own feed?"

    "Of course, Master." The robot blinked and stopped the train outside the feed area, "Do you want to go down and have a look, Master?"

    Xie Qinyin walked into the feed area, and the space inside seemed to be enlarged several times. Various advanced machines were making feed, and the finished feed was piped to a special storage room for preservation.

    She thought she wanted to make her own feed, but she didn't expect the super pig farm to be so considerate, but she didn't know what feed it was made of... The

    system's triumphant voice appeared in her mind: [Relax the host, the super pig farm made it The feed is delicious and nutritious, and it is guaranteed to feed the piglets fat and plump. ]

    After coming out of the feeding area, Tian Xiaoyu and Brother Shi were immediately attracted to the massage area.

    Three babysitting robots stood in front of them.

    Tian Xiaoyu was about to move: "It will feel very comfortable, let's try it."

    Brother Shi hesitated for a while and looked at Xie Qinyin.

    Xie Qinyin: "..."

    A minute later, the three of them were lying on the massage chair, enjoying the caring service of the nanny robot.

    "Well, it's cool, I also need to press on the left side."

    "The sole of the foot, the sole of the foot is very comfortable."

    "The owner, the pigs are so happy, I really want to live here!" The

    three left the massage area. By then, it was getting dark.

    The little train was waiting outside.

    Xie Qinyin got into the car with a guilty face: "Go to the breeding area, I'll release the piglet."

    "Okay, master." The

    piglet came out of the space and was confused for a moment.

    Before they could react, the nanny robot immediately settled the piggy.

    Bath, massage, feeding one-stop.

    The piglets grunted comfortably, and they immediately adapted to life in the pig farm.

    After coming out of the pig farm, Tian Xiaoyu reluctantly glanced at the super pig farm.

    "I'll visit Xiaozhu every day in the future."

    Brother Shi glanced at her, mercilessly exposed: "I think you want to come for a massage."

    Tian Xiaoyu glared at Brother Shi angrily, and complained to Xie Qinyin: "Storekeeper, look at the corpse. Brother!"

    Xie Qinyin looked at them dumbfounded.

    ——Back

    to the small restaurant, the ingredients in the store were basically used up, so Xie Qinyin simply closed the store.

    The zombies outside the small restaurant left.

    Xie Qinyin opened the system mall to find what she needed.

    "Brother Zombie, go and call over the zombies who came to help today, as well as the zombies who found the pig farm. We will have barbecue tonight."

    Xie Qinyin bought a multifunctional barbecue grill from the system mall.

    Tian Xiaoyu put out various seasonings for barbecue.

    There are also various small bamboo sticks.

    Xie Qinyin asked the system to help deal with the mutant porcupine, the mutant porcupine, the mutant chicken, and a mutant sheep.

    Soon, Brother Corpse brought the zombies back.

    As soon as they heard that the shop owner invited them to have a barbecue, the zombies couldn't wait to enter the small restaurant.

    Xie Qinyin and Tian Xiaoyu are making skewers.

    The two zombies stepped forward to take over their work: "Shopkeeper, let's make a skewer, you and Xiaoyu go to rest."

    Xie Qinyin walked to the barbecue grill, but before she started, two more zombies took the lead in front of the grill. Location.

    "Go away, it's enough to have me here!"

    "There are so many skewers, you can't be alone, let's go together."

    "Damn, you actually showed your face in front of the owner!"

    Xie Qinyin stared at them dumbfounded.

    The zombies glared at each other fiercely, and when they turned to look at Xie Qinyin, the expressions on their faces were all restrained.

    Looking humbly asking for advice: "The owner, there is a lot of oil smoke here, we can just roast it, you can teach us."

    Xie Qinyin: "...Okay."

    Barbecue is very simple, and the zombies can learn it as soon as it is learned, so there is no need for Xie Qinyin to do it. .

    Soon the aroma of all kinds of skewers came out, and the whole small restaurant was full of aromas. The zombies gathered around the oven, staring straight at the grilled skewers.

    The grilled skewers are delicious!

    I can't help it!

    I want to eat, I want to eat!

    The zombies were drooling wildly. If the shop owner was still here, they would have already started.

    When Xie Qinyin saw that the roasting was almost done, she quickly said: "The skewers are ready, everyone can choose the seasoning according to their own tastes."

    Xie Qinyin sprinkled a layer of cumin on the skewers, and then sprinkled a layer of chili noodles, which was fragrant and delicious. Spicy, she couldn't wait to taste it.

    "Um..."

    BBQ is really delicious!

    Since she came into this world, she has not eaten enough food for a long time.

    In the future, if you have a super pig farm, you will no longer have to worry about running out of ingredients.

    Xie Qinyin quickly finished the roasted pork belly in his hands, and then turned to roasted chicken wings.

    The other zombies followed her example and sprinkled a thick layer of chili powder on the skewers.

    As soon as he took a bite, his facial features twisted, and he kept exhaling: "Huhu...it's so spicy, so spicy...huh, so refreshing!"

    "Barbecue is so fragrant, I like barbecue the most!"

    "You Yesterday, I also said that I like to eat boiled fish fillets..."

    "As long as the food is made by the owner, I like it."

    The zombies were so hot that they jumped on their feet, but they were reluctant to put chili noodles. The best thing to do is grilled skewers with cumin and chili noodles!