Seeing pigs in a pig farm is like seeing braised lion heads beckoning to them.

    A zombie was left to guard the pig farm, and the other zombies immediately came back to find Xie Qinyin.

    Unexpectedly, the owner was frightened.

    At this moment, Xie Qinyin had already wiped off the water on her body, and took another towel from the space to Brother Shi.

    Hearing the pig farm, her eyes lit up and she couldn't wait to ask: "Where is the pig farm, take me there!"

    Xie Qinyin asked Brother Zie to go back to the small restaurant to talk to Tian Xiaoyu, and then followed the zombies to the pig farm .

    The pig farm is a little far away, and the mountain road is not easy to walk, but this cannot stop the pace of foodies.

    Soon, they came to the outside of the pig farm.

    The pig farm is very remote, surrounded by mountains, and it is usually difficult to find.

    "Hum."

    Xie Qinyin quickly walked into the pig farm when she heard the pig's bark.

    The white and tender piglet felt the breath of the zombies, and hid in the corner and shivered in fright.

    The zombies looked at them covetously.

    "Shopkeeper, can these pigs be eaten?"

    "Of course they can." The pigs in the pig farm are not mutated. Although the meat is not as firm as the mutated porcupine, these pigs can give birth to piglets!

    It is a pity that this pig farm is too remote, otherwise pigs can be raised directly here.

    At this time, the system that has been hidden for a long time suddenly appeared, and a task was issued.

    [Task: The dishes in the small restaurant are too simple. In order to increase the food in the small restaurant, fresh ingredients are essential. Please build a new pig farm in City A. Reward: EXP +1w, get an arbitrary door (any door can travel through time and space, and take the host to any place)]

    [Come on, host, settle the piglets as soon as possible, don't let them starve again~]

    Xie Qinyin: " "..." The

    system task came at the right time.

    Xie Qinyin put the pigs into the system farm, and when she turned around, the zombies looked at her eagerly.

    Xie Qinyin chuckled and said, "I plan to build a pig farm near the small restaurant. When the number of pigs is more, the small restaurant will serve more delicious food." The

    zombies were excited -

    "Really, that's great "

    If you need any help from us, just say it."

    ...

    Farewell to the zombies, Xie Qinyin returned to the small restaurant, and Brother Zhi and Tian Xiaoyu were waiting for her in the small restaurant.

    Seeing her coming back, the two hurried up to meet her, and Tian Xiaoyu kept looking behind her.

    "The owner, do you really have a pig farm?"

    Xie Qinyin: "Yes, but the pig farm is too far away, and it is inconvenient for us to go back and forth. I plan to rebuild a pig farm nearby."

    "Great! The pig farm will have a steady stream of meat!" Tian Xiaoyu looked expectantly.

    However, the location of the pig farm is somewhat troublesome.

    City A is developing rapidly, and there are high-rise buildings everywhere. It is difficult to choose a nearby place to build a pig farm.

    At this time, the system panel suddenly jumped out.

    A map of City A appeared on the panel, and the system helped her mark several areas suitable for building a pig farm.

    The system is too attentive, and it always feels that there is nothing good.

    Xie Qinyin complained in her heart, but she still wrote down a few areas marked on the map to prepare for a field inspection.

    ——At

    this time, the Hope Base Office Building.

    Xue Zheyu and the team members came out from the inside with a look of apprehension.

    After they returned to the base with the soldiers last night, they were taken to the office building by Zhuo Hang and met with the base leader.

    They really did it for the sake of happiness.

    Fortunately, on the way back, Xue Zheyu and others had already discussed how to deal with it.

    They told what they had seen and heard in City A one by one, and then they were sent out.

    The team members were a little worried: "Captain, the base won't do anything to the Happy Restaurant?"

    "That's not possible, I still want to go to the restaurant to eat!"

    "I'm still waiting for my parents to regain consciousness, and the family is reunited."

    " I hope the base can believe what we said."

    Xue Zheyu glanced at the office building behind him, although he didn't know what the base was going to do, but after hearing that the food in the small restaurant could restore the zombies' consciousness, the base leader's expression was obviously wrong.

    Now Xue Zheyu is not worried anymore.

    "Everyone, don't worry, the base will not act rashly. Besides, what we said is true. The head of the base will send someone to City A to find out."

    Back at the residence, Xue Zheyu and the team members did not go out. They were waiting. Wait for the base to move.

    On the other side, Mourinho and others were also waiting for the base to move.

    They hope that the base can quickly reach an agreement with the small restaurant, so that they can go to the small restaurant to eat in an open and honest way.

    Xiao Xuewei took a sip of milk tea and said with a look of enjoyment: "Do you think the base will coexist peacefully with the small restaurant?"

    Mu Shuai shook his head: "I don't know, but if the base and the small restaurant are enemies, I don't know what to do. It's over."

    Xiao Xuewei was also confused.

    Song Jie glanced at them and said calmly, "We will know the result soon."

    Mu Shuai and Xiao Xuewei asked at the same time, "How do you know?"

    Song Jie pointed to the door: "A military vehicle just drove out. already."