"We are officially on duty today. We want to come to work earlier."

    The restaurant usually opens at 9:00 in the morning, so breakfast is usually not provided, but the recruitment notice states that three employee meals will be provided. Of course, the zombies will not miss it. .

    "The owner, can we go to the vegetable field after breakfast?"

    "Of course." The

    zombies couldn't wait to go to the ordering area.     Xie

    Qinyin stopped them: "I'll make braised beef noodles for everyone today. You guys can wait outside for a while, and you'll be fine soon."

When she came in, she quickly released her hand: "The owner, I didn't mean it on purpose, but I was just curious. I washed my hands just now."

    Xie Qinyin saw that she liked playing with dough, so she asked her to help roll the dough.

    "Put the rolling pin on the dough and push it forward, um yes, that's it... Don't just roll the two sides, the thickness of the middle and the two sides should be the same. After drying the dough, use the rolling pin to roll up the dough..."

    Tian Xiaoyu took it Holding the rolling pin, she rolled the dough in the way Xie Qinyin taught her, and the soft dough gradually turned into a large piece of dough.

    Seeing that she had mastered the essentials, Xie Qinyin walked to a large pot, opened the lid, and a scent wafted out.

    In the pot was the braised beef she made last night. It was full of pot and soaked for a whole night. The braised beef was already soaked in the soup. When you took a sip, the beef instantly melted in your mouth.

    Xie Qinyin turned on the low heat, heated the braised beef, and the aroma wafted out immediately.

    The zombies looked at the kitchen anxiously. The owner stood in front of a large pot and kept stirring, and the aroma of braised beef drifted from the tip of his nose one after another.

    "It's so fragrant!"

    "I really want to eat braised beef noodles soon."

    "The employees who are the owner are so happy, they can eat food that other zombies can't eat!"

    They must work hard and be the owner of the store all their lives. employees!

    "Shopkeeper, I rolled the dough, what's the taste? It's so fragrant!"

    Tian Xiaoyu was immediately attracted by the big pot of braised beef, Xie Qinyin took a piece and stuffed it into her mouth.

    "Well..." Tian Xiaoyu subconsciously took a bite, the soup in the beef overflowed instantly, and the beef with soft and rotten meat was eaten in three or two, Tian Xiaoyu was still immersed in the delicious taste, and the aftertaste was endless.

    Xie Qinyin folded the rolled dough and cut it into noodles. The water in the pot just boiled, so she hurriedly put the noodles down.

    Soon, the noodles are cooked.

    Xie Qinyin put the braised beef on the noodles, poured a layer of sauce and noodle soup, and finally garnished with two small green vegetables.

    The fragrant braised beef noodles is ready.

    Seeing the bowl full of braised beef, the eyes of the zombies suddenly lit up.

    They couldn't wait to take a bite. The noodles were springy, and they broke as soon as they took a bite. The thick sauce was wrapped around the noodles. Then they had a mouthful of braised beef, which was delicious and delicious.

    After a while, the small restaurant was filled with the sound of their noodles.

    Halfway through the meal, Xie Qinyin suddenly remembered that there were steamed buns filled with potatoes and beef in the kitchen.

    It happened that Brother Corpse had already finished eating, so Xie Qinyin asked Brother Corpse to take out the buns.

    Xie Qinyin is a good head, making a total of twenty-six buns, two per person.

    The white and plump buns have a soft skin, and they are filled with the soup of potatoes and beef in one bite. The taste is extremely mellow!

    One mouthful of steamed buns, one mouthful of beef noodles, and a mouthful of mellow beef soup, how can the corpse be so beautiful!

    Xie Qinyin put down her chopsticks contentedly.

    This was the happiest breakfast she had eaten since she came to the end of the world, although she hadn't eaten breakfast a few times.

    She looked at the other zombies, and they all had happy smiles on their faces.

    It seems that they are very satisfied with today's breakfast.

    Seeing that they were enjoying their meal, the system could not help but ask: [Is it so delicious? 】

    The food system has been bound to many hosts, and each host has worked hard to upgrade tasks. They open restaurants to make money and let themselves live a better life.

    But Xie Qinyin was different from the other hosts it was bound to.

    Every time she eats delicious food, she seems to be very happy. She does not open the happy restaurant to complete the task of the system, but to let more people eat the food she makes.

    Even the things in the system mall couldn't attract her.

    After getting along for a long time, every time I see her cooking and eating, the system feels very relaxed, and I can't help but want to know more about her.

    Xie Qinyin didn't know what the system was thinking, she was a little surprised that the system would ask such a question.     She said of course: "Of course it's delicious. Food can make people happy. Eating the food you like is the

    happiest."

I won't understand."

    [...]

    After breakfast, Xie Qinyin took the wooden zombies to the vegetable garden.     Xie Qinyin

    found that the thorn vine had grown in a large circle, and approached with some doubts: "Why has it grown so much, is it because of my energy?"

, The thorns vine recalled the scene where Brother Corpse rudely stuffed the six mutated plant nuclei directly into its body, causing it to be almost burst with energy, and withdrew the vine with a "huh".

    Brother Zombie walked to Xie Qinyin's side and guessed calmly: "Maybe he found himself too weak and useless, he fought with other mutant plants, and then upgraded."

    Xie Qinyin: "..."

    Other zombies: "..."

    Thorny Vine: "...@#@*&*%..." I thank you!