"It's finally over." Closing the door of the small restaurant, Tian Xiaoyu wiped the sweat from his forehead.

    As soon as she looked up, Xie Qinyin had already packed her things and was ready to go out.     " Shopkeeper

    , where are you going?"

    "I'll go to the vegetable garden to see the results. You and Brother Shi will stay in the small restaurant. I'll be back soon."

Twice use opportunity.

    Xie Qinyin was ready to use up these two opportunities.

    This allows a batch of fresh vegetables to be harvested in a short period of time.

    Xie Qinyin couldn't wait to go to the vegetable field.

    -

    "Huh?"

    The back of the village was originally an open space, but now there is a row of wooden fences around this open space, and thorny thorn vines are wrapped around the fence.

    Taking a closer look, the enclosed area is her vegetable field.

    As soon as Xie Qinyin approached, all the thorns and vines on the wall retracted to the ground.

    Only then did she discover that the wall was actually made of mutant trees.

    Xie Qinyin glanced up the mountain. All the mutant trees on the mountain were cut down and replaced by fruit tree seedlings that were just planted.

    【Do you use Time Accelerator (trial version)? ]

    [Yes]

    Xie Qinyin stared at the vegetable field intently.

    The tender green seedlings emerged from the ground and reached maturity in less than ten seconds.

    The empty ground was instantly covered in green.

    The freshness of vegetables fills the air.

    It worked!

    Xie Qinyin was overjoyed, but she soon discovered that although the vegetables were all ripe, the fruit trees on the mountain had not changed at all.

    Xie Qinying had a bad premonition: "System, what's going on?"

    [...] The system chose to play dead.

    "Don't pretend to be dead, I know you're here! If you don't come out, you won't get a little energy from me in the future!" The

    system grumbled: [Host... You also know that this is a trial version of the time accelerator, every time you use it The range is limited...]

    "So what?!"

    [So you only need to use the time accelerator once, and the fruit trees on the mountain will be able to bloom and bear fruit. 】

    "...You are a commercial fraud!" Xie Qinyin said angrily.

    When she bought the time accelerator, the system didn't say that.

    The original function of making all vegetables and fruits ripe is directly discounted in half.

    Xie Qinyin could not wait to pull out the system and beat her up.

    The system knew that it was wrong, and said aggrievedly: [Host, you can't blame me for this. When you bought the Time Accelerator, you directly cut 1/3 of the price...]

    "So you gave me a defective product."

    Xie Qinyin didn't want to pay attention to the stupid system, and let it be in his mind, the system saw Xie Qinyin really I ignored it, and then I started to panic.

    【Host, I was really wrong! 】

    【I will compensate you well in the future. 】

    Xie Qinyin still ignored it.

    The system gritted its teeth: [I'll give you a discount for the next mission! As long as you reach 7000 popularity, you will complete the task. This is already the minimum task requirement, so don't be angry. ]

    Xie Qinyin calculated in her heart, although the system was tricked, it was not a loss to reduce the amount of tasks.

    But it can't be too easy.

    Xie Qinyin said with a cold face: "Since the time accelerator function you sold me has been discounted in half, then you must reduce my debt by 1,000 energy."

    [...] Take advantage of the fire!

    But the system has nothing to do with Xie Qinyin. It needs energy to keep the system running, so it can only help her reduce her debt by 1,000.

    Xie Qinyin said with satisfaction: "Forgive you for now."

    Immediately, she used up the last chance of the time accelerator.

    In an instant, the fruit trees all over the mountains and plains blossomed and bear fruit at the same time, one by one huge and full of fruits hung on the branches, and the air was filled with the fragrance of various fruits.

    Apples, peaches, lychees, loquats...

    Whether they are in season or not, they will all bear fruit under the blessing of the Time Accelerator.

    Xie Qinyin flew up the mountain and climbed to a persimmon tree.

    The heavy persimmon looked very attractive, Xie Qinyin couldn't wait to pick one and wiped it on her clothes.

    Take a light bite, take a sip, and the soft and delicious pulp instantly enters your mouth.

    Xie Qinyin's eyes happily curved into crescents, so sweet!

    After eating the persimmons, she jumped to the apple tree next to her. There were so many big red apples that the branches were bent.

    Brother Shi and Xiaoyu liked to eat fruit, so they picked some back for them to eat.

    Xie Qinyin picked the fruit from the tree. Come down and store it in the system space.

    "It's a pity that there are no grapes. "

    Next time, find a space to build a few grape trellis and plant grapes.

    Then build a strawberry shed and plant strawberries in it.

    She has been greedy for these two fruits for a long time. Grapes and strawberries were planted.

    Xie Qinyin thought about making some milk tea and fruit tea to sell when she opened the store in the afternoon, and went to pick a lot of fruit from the tree.

    When she passed by the bayberry tree, she couldn’t move, and she was full of thoughts. The fragrance of bayberry wine.

    With so many bayberries, I should be able to make a lot of bayberry wine.

    If you make bayberry wine and bury it in the backyard, you can dig it out and drink it later.