After returning to God, the corpse has disappeared.

    Xie Qinyin looked bewildered: "Where's Brother Shi?" Tian Xiaoyu pointed     to

    the mountain: "Up the mountain."

    ...

    "Crack!"

    "Ow!

    "

Smoke enveloped the entire mountain, and through the thick smoke, Xie Qinyin seemed to see something flying in the sky.

    Then, the mutant plants on the mountain all fell down, as if they were uprooted and thrown down the mountain.

    Brother Shi drove down the birds and beasts on the mountain.

    Xie Qinyin immediately brought Tian Xiaoyu forward, and on the principle of no waste, all the mutant animals that came down from the mountain were collected into the farm.

    "What did Brother Corpse catch down?" Tian Xiaoyu asked, pointing in Brother Corpse's direction.

    Xie Qinyin looked up.

    I saw that he was holding a long vine in his hand. The vine seemed to be tied to something, and was dragged by Brother Corpse towards this side.

    He seems to have come back with something big.

    Xie Qinyin squinted and watched for a long time, but she couldn't see what it was from the dust in the sky.

    On the contrary, it was Brother Corpse who ran over as soon as he saw Xie Qinyin.

    Throw what is in your hand on the ground.

    Brother Shi said coldly: "We found a mutant thorn vine on the mountain, and we can let him help us guard the vegetable field in the future."

    After speaking, he looked at Xie Qinyin without blinking, like a big dog waiting for praise. .

    Tian Xiaoyu was stunned by his generosity.

    Xie Qinyin hesitated for a moment, and reached out his hand in his expectant gaze, and Brother Shi immediately lowered his head.

    "Brother Shi is really powerful. With the thorns and vines, you don't have to worry about the vegetable plot being destroyed in the future.

    "

    He glanced at Tian Xiaoyu lightly, Tian Xiaoyu looked at him angrily, Brother Shi is a childish ghost!

    The next step is to swallow the energy in the mutant soil.

    Xie Qinyin activated the supernatural power, and because the range was too large, she took a lot of effort to swallow all the energy.

    The energy of mutant soil is a good tonic for her.

    Xie Qinyin's ability began to rise rapidly.

    Level 5, Level 6, it didn't stop until it reached the peak of Level 6.

    "...Hiccup."

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu looked at her together, Xie Qinyin looked embarrassed.

    The energy in the mutant soil was too huge, and it was confiscated at once, and it was overwhelmed.

    The mutant soil has all evolved into ordinary soil. Xie Qinyin found three hoes from the space, which she took from the seed store.

    The tools are rudimentary and can only be done manually.

    Xie Qinyin was just about to start, but Brother Shi stopped her.