There was no change in her expression, as if she had known for a long time that the small restaurant would become like this.

    Brother Shi immediately reacted, and it was she who made the small restaurant like this.

    "Let's go, let's take a look outside."

    Xie Qinyin walked out of the Happiness Inn.

    There was no change in the size of the small restaurant, and the front of the door was replaced with a crimson plaque with the words "Happy Restaurant" written in gold paint.

    Xie Qinyin stared at the small restaurant for a while, and then asked hesitantly, "Do you think... our small restaurant has become new, and it will still shine?"

    Tian Xiaoyu immediately noticed the change. The small restaurant was bright and beautiful. !

    Brother Corpse nodded: "It's very beautiful."

    [Don't be surprised by the host, this is a shiny special effect presented by the system, which allows people to see the small restaurant at a glance in many buildings. 】

    This function is quite unique.

    The houses on the food street are all gray, only their small restaurant is shiny and beautiful.

    Some zombies that have not yet evolved were attracted by the small restaurant. Seeing that the zombies were about to besiege the city, Xie Qinyin immediately fled back with Zombie Brother and Tian Xiaoyu.

    The door of the store was closed, and the zombies outside gradually dispersed.

    The layout of the restaurant has been remodeled.

    Xie Qinyin felt that something was wrong: "The system, what about the things I bought? Why only the space has become larger?"

    [The system does not provide decoration services, and the host is asked to decorate it by himself. All items have been deposited into the system space. ]

    [The other host already owes the system 140,000 energy, and the system mall is temporarily closed. Please pay off the debt as soon as possible. 】

    What a pit!

    Even having to renovate it myself.

    Xie Qinyin opened the system space, and all the items were already stacked in the space.

    Open the decoration template you just purchased, and there is an inconspicuous preview mode in the lower left corner.

    Xie Qinyin turned on the preview mode, and the small restaurant changed instantly.

    Xie Qinyin brought Shige and Tian Xiaoyu to decorate the store according to the template.

    Paint the walls first, place tables, chairs and benches in the dining area, and place coffee tables and small chairs in the waiting area. Each coffee table has a small bamboo basket, and I found some black tea bags and small snacks from the space to put on it.

    Finally, there is the kitchen. After the system transformation, the area of ​​the kitchen has been doubled, and all kinds of pots and pans are readily available, as well as a complete set of knives. Xie Qinyin loves it very much.

    "It's a pity that we don't have any materials, otherwise we can make small cakes."

    Xie Qinyin put the microwave and oven into the grooves on the wall, and found various seasonings from the space and placed them on the shelves hanging on the wall.